• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF EXCLUSIVE! The OT™ MEGATON®: ALPHA & SERA LOVE THREAD. Logs aplenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai

evil ways said:
Hey bishop, you were at E3 right?

CBDF_Black_Baby_JPEG.jpg

"Surprise Alphasnake!!"
:O :O :O

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
THE ALPHASNAKE HAS SPOKEN....

Ok, first off. Let me make one thing clear. I was in no way part of this whole charade. I don't go to #ga. I don't speak to Federman. I've never met or spoken to Serafitia in person. This whole "hoax" came as a complete surprise to me. BuddyC IMed me earlier today asking me to play along with it and I said I would. But I told him that Sera's words about me sounded so insanely fake that it damn near made me puke.
Magical!? Seriously, she sounded like Drew Barrymore (no offense to Sera, really...she just did). I didn't have a clue as to what the prank would consist of other than the fact that Federman already bought the story before the thread was made. I had no idea what was going on up until this afternoon at about 1PM. I said I'd play along...but everyone's blaming me for creating this hoax, when I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Who would try to pull off two hoaxes so close to each other?
I really wanted to go along with this...but everybody's trust in me is just sinking. Everyone thinks of me as a liar, and I really don't appreciate that. Yeah, the hoax would've been funny, but it turned around on me and I don't like that.
Sorry to be the one who pulled the plug. I can assure you that I personally won't be in charge of or contributing to any hoaxes any time soon. So if you see a hoax with me in it, I'm not behind it nor will I play along with it.
Sorry to be an asshole, Chris, Sera and Will.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Real or not, it adds fuel to the "The OT is good drama" fire...

Mind you considering BuddyCs love of 'the OT', and the other 3's history for pranks, that makes me think its probably fake, still, THATS even better drama, so it's all good for 'The OT'

shuri

Banned
If this is fake as Alpha said, I lost a lot of respect for everyone involved in this hoax. Some of you people got the mentality of 12 years old..

Matrix said:
THE ALPHASNAKE HAS SPOKEN....

Ok, first off. Let me make one thing clear. I was in no way part of this whole charade. I don't go to #ga. I don't speak to Federman. I've never met or spoken to Serafitia in person. This whole "hoax" came as a complete surprise to me. BuddyC IMed me earlier today asking me to play along with it and I said I would. But I told him that Sera's words about me sounded so insanely fake that it damn near made me puke.
Magical!? Seriously, she sounded like Drew Barrymore (no offense to Sera, really...she just did). I didn't have a clue as to what the prank would consist of other than the fact that Federman already bought the story before the thread was made. I had no idea what was going on up until this afternoon at about 1PM. I said I'd play along...but everyone's blaming me for creating this hoax, when I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Who would try to pull off two hoaxes so close to each other?
I really wanted to go along with this...but everybody's trust in me is just sinking. Everyone thinks of me as a liar, and I really don't appreciate that. Yeah, the hoax would've been funny, but it turned around on me and I don't like that.
Sorry to be the one who pulled the plug. I can assure you that I personally won't be in charge of or contributing to any hoaxes any time soon. So if you see a hoax with me in it, I'm not behind it nor will I play along with it.
Sorry to be an asshole, Chris, Sera and Will.

Well, this proves it's true.

shuri said:
If this is fake as Alpha said, I lost a lot of respect for everyone involved in this hoax. Some of you people got the mentality of 12 years old..

Even a 12 year old could have figured out this was a hoax in the first place.

border

ourumov said:
I am surprised no photoshopped pics of Alpha and Sera meeting @ E3 have appeared yet....
All photos of Serafitia are extreme close-ups of her mug....all photos of Alpha are medium distance shots. You can't really put them together without it looking really goofy. Though I'm sure that somebody will try =)

ourumov said:
I am surprised no photoshopped pics of Alpha and Sera meeting @ E3 have appeared yet....

I was tempted to but all of Serafitia's pics are maybe 1-2 inches away from the lens and she's always looking down.

That and I'd have to look for source images of both since I don't have any.

Belfast

border said:
All photos of Serafitia are extreme close-ups of her mug....all photos of Alpha are medium distance shots. You can't really put them together without it looking really goofy. Though I'm sure that somebody will try =)

They could make a picture of her head poking out of the bottom of the picture at Alpha's crotch level. Actually, that'd be a pretty funny picture. ;)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
fart said:
i love how alpha comes out the hero for outing the hoax of him being an asshole

Alpha is Clark Kent...respect the hidden hero in him.

Willco

Hollywood Square
WELCOME TO THE 2004 ACADEMY OF INTERNET PRANKS AWARDS!

oscar1.jpg

Now introducing this year's host, BILLY CRYSTAL!

billy2.jpg

Thank you, thank you. Let's get right to the winner of this year's BEST FAKE PRANK. And the winner is...

bfp.jpg

Serafitia and Buddy Christ! Come on down and accept your awards!

winners.jpg

Thanks, Billy. We couldn't have done it without the Internet and millions of readers like you! p.s. fuck alphasnake!"

[APPLAUSE]

billy2.jpg

Heh, watch the language there! Alright, winner for Best Fake Director is...

bfd.jpg

... BuddyChrist for "Passion of the BuddyChrist!"

[STANDING OVATION]

winner.jpg

Really, I couldn't have done this without Willco, who perpetuated this prank even before he posted it and even more afterwards! Thanks, Will! Dreams really do come true!

[APPLAUSE]

billy1.jpg

Now there's a shocker! [LAUGHTER] Thanks for coming, drive carefully and Alpha sucks!

POST-PRANK Q & A

QUESTION: DID YOU WRITE ALL THOSE LOGS BY YOURSELF, WILL?

ANSWER: No. These logs are real and did occur last night. The only logs that were made up were Chris', unbeknownst to me at the time.

QUESTION: SO WHO WAS IN ON THE JOKE?

ANSWER: Sera and Chris initially in an attempt to "punk" me. Unfortunately for Sera, her Oscar performance can only work on me once and I knew she was being theatrical for the sake of something. Magical? Sera doesn't have a magical bone in her body. However, Chris had me fooled until this morning when I learned of his ruse. But, I posted it anyway for the sake of art.

QUESTION: CAN YOU PROVE THIS?

ANSWER: Yeah, Chris should have a screencap of him and Sera plotting against me. It was pretty slick, but without him, this would have failed. He truly was the criminal mastermind.

QUESTION: WAS THERE ANYTHING ELSE TO THE PRANK?

ANSWER: Well, I got Chris to 'fess up shortly after the topic went up, but he agreed to not tell Sera and EviLore that I knew. I was hoping to see how far Sera would run with this and her fake pregnancy with Carl, the drug-abusing boyfriend that beat her and knocked her up. 'Tis a pity that Alpha sucks and derailed such a humorous attempt that would no doubt be ten times funnier than any of the crap in this thread.

QUESTION: DID ALPHA REALLY GET REJECTED BY SERA BEFORE E3?

ANSWER: So I have heard.

shuri

Banned
As a french canadian, I demand that every thread on this forum are to be translated in french, as stipulated by the laws of my country.

Comply or face.. FRENCH CANADIAN RAGE

BuddyC

I wrote the exchange between Sera and myself, but that was it. This was written in real-time as Sera and Federman went back and forth. That was the only fictional log, everything else really happened, even the conversation with Alpha.

Here's a bit from the post I began writing late last night:
It began on an early Saturday morn, at around 1:27 AM. Bored, Federman had decided to toy with Serafitia over IRC. He informed me of this and began sending snippets of their conversation. Equally restless, I quickly formulated a sinister plan, one that would both give Federman everything he desired and then snatch it away.

I felt bad setting him up for this, as I greatly enjoy his company. It soon became apparent that this would be the stuff of forum legend, as he was eating it all up. How could I betray a friend like this? Well, if there's one thing Federman understands, it's the power of a joke. This is being written before "Megaton 2" as you will, and there is no way of gauging his reaction.

TRUTH
Alpha asked Sera if she wanted to go to an APC concert with him, and she was unable to attend.
I stayed with Alpha at E3, and I was the news editor at his site until he let me a few days back.

LIES
Sera went to E3
Sera met Alpha
Sera and Alpha are dating
Sera and BuddyC "dated"
Sera's suggested child/abortion
...and everything else

Soon after posting the thread, Willco questioned its legitimacy. I caved, and like the good sport he is, continued to go one with it. The focus then shifted from fooling Federman to seeing how far we could go with it. The reveal was initially planned for tomorrow, but I disgress.

There are those that figured it out instantly - Nomo and bjork come to mind.

Others were convinced in private conversation. I hope that you can all look past the deception and see the amount of entertainment generated by this facade. Many have claimed that it's "reallly funny" but "quite sad if fake."

Regardless, you enjoyed the ride, and we did too. Thank you, and goodnight!

punkfeder.jpg

Transcripts will be posted in due time - there are specific details that require further consultation and possible editing.

Socreges

Banned
It soon became apparent that this would be the stuff of forum legend, as he was eating it all up.
It was a good idea, but hardly the stuff of legends. The unbelievability of ANYONE liking Alphasnake was the most injurious, with Serafitia's frankness being second.

B'z-chan

Banned
Willco said:
The Mina Myth is finally proven false. Plus we learned something about cell phones. I think this thread was both amusing and educational.

Dude this is the thread of the fucking century. I have never once laughed so hard in my life after reading all of whats happened.

I feel bad for you Federman and also to you Chris, but women are blood suckers.

You just gotta find the right one. And for me i found the right one on a video game board called IGN, in no less the vestibule almost 2 years ago.

GA secrets.......

EDIT: AHHH its all lies its alll lies i've been had.

AniHawk

BuddyChrist83 said:
I wrote the exchange between Sera and myself, but that was it. This was written in real-time as Sera and Federman went back and forth. That was the only fictional log, everything else really happened, even the conversation with Alpha.

Here's a bit from the post I began writing late last night:

Soon after posting the thread, Willco questioned its legitimacy. I caved, and like the good sport he is, continued to go one with it. The focus then shifted from fooling Federman to seeing how far we could go with it. The reveal was initially planned for tomorrow, but I disgress.

There are those that figured it out instantly - Nomo and bjork come to mind.

Others were convinced in private conversation. I hope that you can all look past the deception and see the amount of entertainment generated by this facade. Many have claimed that it's "reallly funny" but "quite sad if fake."

Regardless, you enjoyed the ride, and we did too. Thank you, and goodnight!

punkfeder.jpg

Transcripts will be posted in due time - there are specific details that require further consultation and possible editing.

So his AIM name is wfederman007.

B'z-chan said:
Dude this is the thread of the fucking century. I have never once laughed so hard in my life after reading all of whats happened.

I feel bad for you Federman and also to you Chris, but women are blood suckers.

You just gotta find the right one. And for me i found the right one on a video game board called IGN, in no less the vestibule almost 2 years ago.

GA secrets.......

Will you laugh so hard when you actually FINISH reading the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom