• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF EXCLUSIVE! The OT™ MEGATON®: ALPHA & SERA LOVE THREAD. Logs aplenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Triumph is like my american idol.

Dujour

Banned
Meh, no wonder you're a drinky cow fan, you're just like him but without the brains. You take twenty sentences and a million words to say just one thing. You small insect.

Matlock

Banned
Serafitia said:
Meh, no wonder you're a drinky cow fan, you're just like him but without the brains. You take twenty sentences and a million words to say just one thing. You small insect.

You could have used only two sentences, but you used three: brevity is not your strong point.

Triumph

Banned
Listen lady, I'm gonna content myself to this last statement and then we can go our own two ways.

You are a girl on the internet. Fine. Great. Other than that, I've had bowel movements more interesting. Some may find you worth obsessing over, stalking, or making internet puppy dog eyes at. I just find you tired and obnoxious. I'm not going to call you an attention whore(that's tired, too) but you sure as hell love shoving your visage out where everyone can look at it and interjecting your self into drama. I'm not amused, and I imagine I'm not alone. I'll say it again: if you're going to ban the offending parties that thought up/carried out this stupid hoax, why stop at the ones who happen to be guys? Is it because they posted more in this thread? Or because OMGHI2U you're a girl.

Now kindly slag off.

Raoul Duke said:
Listen lady, I'm gonna content myself to this last statement and then we can go our own two ways.

You are a girl on the internet. Fine. Great. Other than that, I've had bowel movements more interesting. Some may find you worth obsessing over, stalking, or making internet puppy dog eyes at. I just find you tired and obnoxious. I'm not going to call you an attention whore(that's tired, too) but you sure as hell love shoving your visage out where everyone can look at it and interjecting your self into drama. I'm not amused, and I imagine I'm not alone. I'll say it again: if you're going to ban the offending parties that thought up/carried out this stupid hoax, why stop at the ones who happen to be guys? Is it because they posted more in this thread? Or because OMGHI2U you're a girl.

Now kindly slag off.

Owned.

Dujour

Banned
I've met with your kind before, and while you've only read this topic and have no other source of what's happened behind the scenes, I'll pardon your ignorance this once. While I was surprised that both of them were banned and questioned why I wasn't, you should realize, I didn't post in this thread until now. If any mod wants to please this poster's plea to ban me to be "fair," go ahead so that his whining can stop. It's only for a day anyway, and that's nothing compared to the time I've done before.

Triumph

Banned
Serafitia said:
I've met with your kind before, and while you've only read this topic and have no other source of what's happened behind the scenes, I'll pardon your ignorance this once. While I was surprised that both of them were banned and questioned why I wasn't, you should realize, I didn't post in this thread until now. If any mod wants to please this poster's plea to ban me to be "fair," go ahead so that his whining can stop. It's only for a day anyway, and that's nothing compared to the time I've done before.
_38318543_sandrainprison150.jpg

"Nobody knows, the trouble I've seen/nobody knows my sorrow..."

It's hard to be sympathentic towards someone as formulaic, uninteresting and I'm assuming young as yourself.

I can't believe that people are actually being entertained by this... I'm not knocking it, do what makes you happy, but this seems like a big ass waste of time... huge ass thread for exactly, um, what? LOL. W.T.F???????

Dujour

Banned
If I were here, I'd have tried to make it a little more worthwhile. But as long as Will's spirit has temporarily plummetted, I am pleased with today's happenings. Just coulda gone on for a bit more. Sadomasochism rawks.

Ryu

I think it's about time this thread was closed for good and banished to the depths of nothing-ness.

Che

Banned
lol.gif
One of the funniest threads in the new GAF! I hope the guys won't be banned for long.

edit: ...and the girl

Zaptruder

Banned
I missed out on all the good parts! :(

*edit*

I mean I missed all the good parts as they occured!

At least they all got banned >:D

MaddenNFL64

I just read the whole damn thing... *sigh*

I bought it as I read that. Sera saying "Magical" threw me off, but maybe... MAYBE.... it could be true.

Then Alpha poo'd on the whole thing. :\

Oh well. At least it ended with a few bannings. Always like those. Like a month stint in a minimum security prison for the person involved. They're back quick, and the time locked away never quite changes their ways.

fart

Savant
well i'll be damned. i had it down until i took it straight to buddyc. smooth talker that one

i'm amused though, good work you three.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
bah, i go away for the weekend and this is what I miss. Drama on the OT.

Can someone summarise the important points of this thread between the first post and this one? :)

shuri

Banned
doctor.jpg

Hello I'm Shuri, Intarweb Doctor and i'm here to present to you my post-thread death autopsy.

It started up pretty funny yet believable. BuddyC edating this girl, then getting dumped by her, just days before they finally met up, only to be owned as she goes off and gets banged by AlphaSnake. That kind of stuff happens "all the time" with internet relationships. I skipped reading the convos because they went on for WAY too long. *I* even went on irc to talk to BuddyC to tell him how sorry I was about the whole thing and blah blah.

Then it was revealed by Alphasnake that it was fake. Then it was confirmed by the other people involved.

Wtf? Was this a sad attempt to upstage another certain internet message board?

What was the point of this prank? It wasnt exactly funny. It wasnt outrageous at all, unlike the whole Mina/Alpha prank, which was just hilarious because of the reactions by the various posters and the rumors about Mina being fake, and now someone had actually MET her and they even had a pretty well photoshop picture of it. The speculations went wild and people actually got the pic analysed by a groupe of photoshop experts.

In this case, we had replies of sympathy/rage and a few tried to joke about it.

Noticing that the thread wasnt exactly picking up steam as they wanted, and to stop the bleeding, they admitted it was back.

The first short wave of backslash started. Willco, trying to prevent a full scale death of the thread, went on his sad self-congratulating post about this thread being "legendary" and being "a neogaf classic"

Then the backslash occured; killing the thread and the reputation of the people involved in this thread

Post Death Repercussions:

- Willco's street creds went into the negative in this effort to be funny
- BuddyC and Seraphia's reputation and credibility is tainted now. Seraphia ended up looking like a slut and BuddyC like a goof who got owned in longdistance internet relationship. Both ended up looking like fruitcakes :(
- The whole incident tainted the neogaf offtopic board, which now is one step away from a gamefaq social board :(

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
The lamest thing was the unbelievablility of the logs. Magical? Magical? WTF is this, a Disney cartoon? Did she swirl her arms out and spin around a village square after she said it, dancing with random people as they pass by? Did small birds land on her shoulder and sing along to the tune with their chirpy calls?

Jesus Christ.

Angel

This is why I prefer reading GA to watching TV always something to entertaining no matter what time of day.

Oh and hi to everyone first post on the forum, although I have been lurking for some time.

SFA_AOK

Flicked over the thread for a bit, think I get the gist. The whole prank thing is tired. And that's the end of that chapter!

Shinobi

Mama Smurf said:
The lamest thing was the unbelievablility of the logs. Magical? Magical? WTF is this, a Disney cartoon? Did she swirl her arms out and spin around a village square after she said it, dancing with random people as they pass by? Did small birds land on her shoulder and sing along to the tune with their chirpy calls?

Jesus Christ.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Seth C

Zaptruder said:
I missed out on all the good parts! :(

*edit*

I mean I missed all the good parts as they occured!

At least they all got banned >:D

There were no good parts! Well, except when they all got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom