• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF FOTY 2015-Fail Of The Year-Results- Winner of the 2015 shit sandwich goes to...

mr stroke

32b5f66f5cbf7a82e383a8f2da1a148c1edf4943_full-1-1.jpg

2014's Winner--GamerGate

Will hand the trophy over to-

Konami

tkcn0Tb.jpg

bfgresy.jpg

aPQrx0o.jpg

Runners up-

#2 Batman PC

2fPi90A.jpg

#3 GamerGate

F9OB2RA.png

#4 The Order 1886

VVLjkp2.png

#5 Silent Hills canceled

ybQVtWE.jpg

Full Results-

Konami-454
Batman PC-20
GamerGate-11
The Order 1886-4
Silent Hills-3
Call of Duty Black Ops 3-2
SW Battlefront-2
PS2 games backward comp PS4-2
Tony Hawk-2
UbiSoft-1
Pachinko-1
Sega Lay offs-1
Atari TxK-1
Fatal Frame 5-1
Joystiq.com-1
Sale codename STEAM-1
PSX Keynote-1
Nintendo E3-1
Batmobile-1
Rise of the Tomb Raider exclusivity-1
Payday 2 DLC-1
Polyphony Digital-1
EVOLVE-1
Undertale-1
R8 Rev-1
Nintendo-1
Steam Cache-1
Metroid Fans-1
Sony-1

previous winners-

2014-GamerGate
2013-Microsoft 180/No Used Games/etc..
2012-38 Studios
2011-PSN Hack
2010-NBA Elite
2009-PSPGO

2015 voting tread
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1154066

Zukkoyaki

The winner was obvious and the correct choice. With that said, looking at the results I'm surprised nobody mentioned the N3DS releasing without an AC Adapter.

Brofield

Konami - 454
EVERYTHING ELSE - 63

May your pachinko machines combust upon plugging in and burn your once revered but now treacherous company to the ground.

modalife

Banned
Konami for sure.

The Order, really? Ive enjoyed the hell out of this game. For $10 it was my video game deal of the year.

#5 and #1 should probably be the same thing.

Most united GAF ever.
No Konami defense force? There goes the defense force for everything rule.

Oh they're coming, don't worry. They're too busy buzzing around the new Kojipro announcement threads probably.
Edit: Yep, in right b4

Endo Punk

Most united GAF ever.
No Konami defense force? There goes the defense force for everything rule.

Konami were dicks but really we don't know the whole story and emotion is getting the better of gaf. They still payed to get MGSV made and could have very easily cancelled the game.

fernoca

The winner was obvious and the correct choice. With that said, looking at the results I'm surprised nobody mentioned the N3DS releasing without an AC Adapter.
Maybe because it was earlier this year for NA, but EU and JP have been like that since last year.

But yeah.
Konami was the obvious choice.

Batman's horrible performance on PC should've been "WB outsourcing stuff" or " WB using High Voltage for ports".

The PC performance coupled with the cancellation at the last minute of the limited edition of Batman, the similar fate the PC port of Mortal Kombat X had at first, along the cancellation of the last gen versions of Mortal Kombat X. Outside the limited edition, everything else was High Voltage.

Anyway...
Some of the 1 votes are a bit cringe-worthy. XD

BY2K

Membero Americo
Konami were dicks but really we don't know the whole story and emotion is getting the better of gaf.

Forbidding Kojima for receiving an award for the game he and his team made I don't think proves that emotions are getting the better of GAF.

Endo Punk

Forbidding Kojima for receiving an award for the game he and his team made I don't think proves that emotions are getting the better of GAF.

Yea absolutely. I mean they deserve it against everything else but you know contracts and shit. Business is very weird in Japan being a different culture and all.

At the end of the day something good came out of it. Kojima is free.

Nibel

Konami were dicks but really we don't know the whole story and emotion is getting the better of gaf. They still payed to get MGSV made and could have very easily cancelled the game.

I don't think it's as complicated as some want to believe; the production of MGSV in this day and age is the key to all of this

Endo Punk

I don't think it's as complicated as some want to believe; the production of MGSV in this day and age is the key to all of this

I really want to know the story behind the fallout. I bet it would be more entertaining than MGSV. But seeing as it's Japan we may never know.

Top Bottom