• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF FOTY 2016-Fail Of The Year-Results- Winner of the 2016 shit sandwich goes to...

Get outta here with FFXV. Game is imperfect but above and beyond most games this year.
Is it really so important that literally no people consider it a failure? Surprised the effect that 15 random people on the Internet have on others and the reactions that that's able to invoke, even after a mod warning about this very fact in the OP.

bigol

Let's say i am happy that The Last Guardian received just one vote. Game must be awesome,still have to play it and even more excited now. Anyway what's fail about Firewatch ending?

Is it really so important that literally no people consider it a failure? Surprised the effect that 15 random people on the Internet have on others and the reactions that that's able to invoke, even after a mod warning about this very fact in the OP.

It's not the number of votes. It's that it's in the top 5

ZeroX03

Banned
The 16 people who voted for FFXV making a whole thread go crazy, props to you.

The final shot of that game is a massive fail too

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The 16 people who voted for FFXV making a whole thread go crazy, props to you.

And its also causing a whole bunch of people to ignore explicit mod warnings, so apparently they didnt read the full OP. :p

Gonna sweep through the thread later when I have time.

DR2K

Banned
Holding a grudge against SFVs launch was the second most popular fighting game after SFV on GAF.

Skyo20

Neo Member
Well deserved...
The multiplayer 'scandal' with the two players finding each other but unable to see each other was such a disappointment. They ever say the reason for that other than 'server issues' yet?

Disappointed no one voted for Star Ocean 5. Or maybe my eyes are failing me,,, I guess no one cared enough to buy it and try it.

I prefer pre-update NMS to Star Ocean 5.

It was disappointing but far from the worst fail of the year, at least to me. It was just a game that should've been better than it was.

I feel the same way about it as I do with Mighty Number 9. That was a pretty middle-of-the-road game, but it wasn't offensively bad, so I just kinda forgot about it and moved on to another game.

Decider

And its also causing a whole bunch of people to ignore explicit mod warnings, so apparently they didnt read the full OP. :p

Gonna sweep through the thread later when I have time.
You edited the OP half an hour after it went up. I haven't complained about FFXV but if you're coming back to this thread on mobile and checking the latest posts, you might never see the OP again or changes made to it warning people against doing so.

Happy that FFXV made it and truly deserved. Can't believe it went from decent to actually hating it in the end. Such a big disappointment from me.

Top Bottom