1. The Walking Dead ; Only game to ever make me cry.
2. Journey ; Great experience all around. It's emotional without a single word of spoken dialog.
3. Mass Effect 3 ; A vague ending didn't sour my experience on this great little game.
4. Far Cry 3 ; Not so much Skyrim with guns. I have that mod on Skyrim XD. It did a much better job with Assassassin's Creed game mechanics then the last AC game.
5. Halo 4 ; I've never been much of a Halo guy. Only played the single-player and loved it.
6. Dishonored ; Deus Ex meets BioShock meets Thief meets Half-Life meets my wallet.
7. XCOM Enemy Unkown ; One of the most fresh games this year.
8. Asura's Wrath ; "Over the Top" the game.
9. Spec Ops: The Line ; Really memorable story in a fairly standard shooter
10. FTL ; Makes you feel like a space captain before everything goes to hell.
X. Hotline Miami ;
X. Mark of the Ninja ;