• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Games of the Year 2015 - Voting Thread [LAST DAY FOR VOTING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
j6oqSrI.png

GamerJM

Banned
I'm interested in my affinity scores this year. I feel like I had a unique ballot.

I'm also happy with how mine turned out (I think! Maybe someone will notice some errors lol). Too bad no one will see it since it was at the very end.

1. Bloodborne ; It's the Souls formula condensed into a much tighter version than before. Great level design, great combat, beautiful art design, and a wonderful sound track, and it has none of the mediocre areas in previous Souls games.

2. NBA 2K16 ; Another year, another 100 hours+ wasted in myplayer mode.

3. Destiny: The Taken King ; Last year I found it hard to care for Destiny. The PVE had too little content, and the unbalanced PVP couldn't hold my attention for more than twenty hours. For the first time ever, I hadn't played a Bungie game for 100 hours+. Well the PVP is still as bad as ever if not worse, but the PVE got me hooked once TTK released.

4. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

5. Shovel Knight

6. Dying Light

7. The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

8. Transformers: Devastation

iz.podpolja

Neo Member
Ok. My bet is on this order:
1. BB
2. TW3
huge gap
3. MGSV
big gap
4. LiS
5. FO4

Fallout & Life is Strange might swap places
The rest will be very close:
6. Undertale
7. Splatoon
8. XCX
9. Rocket League
10. Batman: AK?

1. Bloodborne ; It's the Souls formula condensed into a much tighter version than before. Great level design, great combat, beautiful art design, and a wonderful sound track, and it has none of the mediocre areas in previous Souls games.

3. Destiny: The Taken King ; Last year I found it hard to care for Destiny. The PVE had too little content, and the unbalanced PVP couldn't hold my attention for more than twenty hours. For the first time ever, I hadn't played a Bungie game for 100 hours+. Well the PVP is still as bad as ever if not worse, but the PVE got me hooked once TTK released.

5. Shovel Knight

6. Dying Light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXXJ1GLYMzo

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

5. Shovel Knight

6. Dying Light

Too l8 m8, sorry.

GamerJM

Banned
1. BB
2. TW3
huge gap
3. MGSV
big gap
4. LiS
5. FO4

6. Undertale
7. Splatoon
8. XCX
9. Rocket League

I think Undertale will be in fourth. I'd swap Undertale and LiS honestly.

Aceofspades

Banned
1. BB
2. TW3
huge gap
3. MGSV
big gap
4. LiS
5. FO4

6. Undertale
7. Splatoon
8. XCX
9. Rocket League

My bet is fallout way lower than yours and LiS and Undertale doing better than everybody expect.

iz.podpolja

Neo Member
My bet is fallout way lower than yours and LiS and Undertale doing better than everybody expect.

I parsed the thread & counted votes at some point (~35 pages into the thread) & FO4 was actually ahead of LiS, so unless it went really bad for Beth in the second half, it'll occupy ~5th place.

Calabria

Banned
I'm very new, but is this like the most epic GAF GOTY voting ever? so many good candidates; BB, TW3, MGSV, FO4, Splatoon, Undertale, etc; Last year voting was a snore-fest, horrible horrible line-up (I was not a member yet, but I lurked), but any other year where the participation is as large as this year?

Ultimadrago

Thanks to Cheesemeister and timetokill for hosting and moderating this thread. I had a good time writing up my list and reading others!

Shahed

Now looking forward to see what games come high up that I didn't play. There's usually a game or two that I overlook and really enjoy the following year. I'm guessing Life is Strange and Undertale will be two of them. It's nice to compare with people who have similar lists/compatibility with yourself as well and then look into the games that you never tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom