• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF GOLD. The official 'Thank You' thread.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
I'm just sprinklin' some Gold Love when bored at work :messenger_grinning:
Here’s your kiss

cat-kiss-kiss-cat.gif

Last edited:

Little Mac

Gold Member
I got no girlfriend, no 25 friends, no pets and all my paychecks are 200% mine.

I love you goofy bastards and will gaft gift who I want when I want :messenger_grinning_squinting:
You liked my "thank you" so I'm guessing you gifted me gold too. If I'm right, thank you for your generosity. I got your back now.

conan obrien bodyguard GIF by Team Coco

GymWolf

LTT or any of the PC techTubers will be the best help. I can help out too as needed. Just hit me up via PM or tag me in your thread.
I'm mostly gonna need help with stupid shit like: does this psu have the right cables for this piece of hardware or is this ram ok for this moba or what do i have to erase from windows 11 to have a clean pc after the first start, bios settings, new case advises and shit like this, nothing overly complicated, i want everything to be super optimized this time.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm mostly gonna need help with stupid shit like: does this psu have the right cables for this piece of hardware or is this ram ok for this moba or what do i have to erase from windows 11 to have a clean pc after the first start, bios settings, new case advises and shit like this, nothing overly complicated, i want everything to be super optimized this time.
PCpartpicker.com if you don't already use it. It's a great help when picking compatible components.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I always fear some fuck up from these sites, also i don't know if they are super updated with the latest parts etc.
PCpartpicker is the gold standard. Use it and post in the PC build thread if you want verification. Just pay attention to your GPU size vs case size these days.
I love how this thread turned into a PC optimizing thing thanks to our 30$ breakfast Captain Maiden Voyage.

Keep it going I don't want the attention 😆
I don't mean to brag, but some have referred to me as the Harvey Weinstein of breakfast.
Lady Gaga Flirting GIF by E!

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Meant to do this the other day, but thank you for the Gaf Gold to whoever gifted it to me. Though I would still prefer people just donate the money to their favorite charity when they think I deserve it for whatever reason.

If it helps I am a monthly subscriber to the St. Jude's charity. Donate the money to them instead.

Last edited:

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Punished Miku has restrictions on his profile so I have to find a lame Splatoon 3 reply about sunglasses in order to Gaft Gold :messenger_grinning:

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
gold isn't worth it. the auto update feature is not great. all you really get is a gold name and no ads (if you don't have an adblocker). i'm not paying just to have a gold name!
A coffee will cost $15 by the end of the year at this rate. $5 helps to keep the site alive and is only moderately worse for your health than 150 grams of sugar dissolved in three shots of espresso

A coffee will cost $15 by the end of the year at this rate. $5 helps to keep the site alive and is only moderately worse for your health than 150 grams of sugar dissolved in three shots of espresso
Only mildly worse? That's not American. It has to be xtra bigass worse! Now with more bbq sauce.

Top Bottom