• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop Collaboration Track: GAF444

a long time ago, some of us in Gaf-Hop made a collaboration track which you can see in this thread here.

the link in that thread is apparently dead so I made a Gaf-hop soundcloud and reuploaded here.

Decided to do another, and I'm hoping this will lead to more so we can finally complete the Gaf-hop mixtape. I am spearheading this to try to get this done.

So, we made a new Gaf Collab.

new song is here
GAF444

Also here if that link is dead

MCs in order on track

soul creator
HiResDes
Fixed2bebroken
Cosmic Dreams

enjoy

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hot fiyah. Deserving of the finest of car gifs.

giphy.gif

Probably deserving of desiigner1.gif, desiigner2.gif, desiigner3.gif, and desiigner4.gif too

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
There was another posse cut after the so appalled one, I believe it was produced by...peterboy maybe? I only remember because I was on it.

Anyways I'll listen to this later, looking forward to it.

Let me on the next one...

sure thing! Down for others too, just let me know

Bows to the god emcees though, knew the way you came it was gonna be live. Also we both wrote diss bars lol

you solidify the track. you are the most active out of all of us in Gaf-Hop. so you're like the Trick-Trick of the track.

like, if I can get this Gaf-mixtape thing done, you need to be on every single song to truly validate it.

jaypah

Shit snappin! Everybody came with different flows and attacked. Might be biased because I've been back to craving hard spit hip-hop lately but this was awesome. Lmao @ Ami.

edit: I have my equipment set back up so I'd be down to contribute verses if y'all do something else.

Shit snappin! Everybody came with different flows and attacked. Might be biased because I've been back to craving hard spit hip-hop lately but this was awesome. Lmao @ Ami.

edit: I have my equipment set back up so I'd be down to contribute verses if y'all do something else.

thanks. And Me and Ami never got along so yea.

and yea, trying to do more, and my goal is just BARS. Tryna just bring Bars. no bubblegum shit.

Dope, like really it was dope. I thank you guys for that.

I was also like to put my name in the hat for the next one. I can provide references if required.

got you down

Speely

Banned
Oh shit I didn't know this was even a thing!!! Subbing to listen later when I can. Fucking awesome idea.

Speely

Banned
Unsolicited idea: what about adding an instrumental component? Let gafhop send in however-many-bars original instrumentals and as such also feature a production-based creator in addition to the MCs? ProductionGAF has some great talent.

That would open up the doors for something very surprising and entirely GAF-driven.

Unsolicited idea: what about adding an instrumental component? Let gafhop send in however-many-bars original instrumentals and as such also feature a production-based creator in addition to the MCs? ProductionGAF has some great talent.

That would open up the doors for something very surprising and entirely GAF-driven.

eh, its hard enough to get the emcee part done. But I had plans on reaching out to a certain someone about some original production who is apart of the Gaf Hop collective once we are 4-5 tracks in deep. After that, I can look at reaching out to more. One step at a time.

jaypah

FZZ

Banned
That's it I'm gonna make a Brown Trap Boys of GAF collab

We will be called

Nav Kids Around the Block

iavi

There was another posse cut after the so appalled one, I believe it was produced by...peterboy maybe? I only remember because I was on it.

Anyways I'll listen to this later, looking forward to it.

Yeah, that's the Christmas one I think. I was on that one too

This new one is fire

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That's it I'm gonna make a Brown Trap Boys of GAF collab

We will be called

Nav Kids Around the Block
I'll gladly contribute by giving free bowl cuts for the crew

we could be the first brown group to get it poppin'

Top Bottom