• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

i4CsV.png

CRUEL SUMMER

Who agrees Based On A T.R.U. Story outselling GFID?

nope

The Score >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miseducation.

Both are great though.

yup

20,000?? Damn

You should be in a music coma right now.

Does anyone care about Xzibit anymore?

xznapalm.jpg

1. State Of Hip Hop Vs. Xzibit
2. Everything
3. Dos Equise feat. Game & RBX
4. Something More feat. Prodigy
5. Gangsta Gangsta
6. Forever A G feat. Wiz Khalifa
7. 1983 feat. Trena Joiner
8. Stand Tall feat. Slim Da Mobster
9. Spread It Out
10. Up Out The Way feat. E-40
11. Napalm
12. Meaning Of Life feat. Ret. Staff Sargent Shilo Harris
13. Louis XIII feat. King T & Tha Alkaholiks
14. Enjoy The Night feat. Wiz Khalifa, David Banner & Brevi
15. Movie feat. Game, Crooked I & Slim The Mobster
16. I Came To Kill
17. Killer’s Remorse feat. B-Real, Bishop Lamont & Young D
18. 1983 Stringacapella

His first two albums are great. I want to listen to this, but I don't want to be sad today.

Recon

Banned
Umm...am I missing something with that album cover? I dont get the "OMG" reaction to it. That said..I am cautiously hyped for Cruel Summer. But to actually call it that and drop it in September is Kanye trolling.

Izick

Umm...am I missing something with that album cover? I dont get the "OMG" reaction to it. That said..I am cautiously hyped for Cruel Summer. But to actually call it that and drop it in September is Kanye trolling.

November Rain by Slash came out in the Summer.

Also, I'm more hyped that it's Ye and we get a face to the album. It helps that the artwork is awesome too.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shit was supposed to drop august 7th. Got me salty when they pushed it back to september. Damn annoying. Just pump it straight into my veins.

Recon

Banned
I guess I dont see what is so "Great" about the artwork. Then again, I thought the artwork for WTT matched the quality of the album. Take that how you will.

It's WTT in white. The classy version.

Cudder

it's actually a stone cutout of the album that everyone will get when they buy it, not a piece of paper.

Izick

Yeah, wtf is so awesome about that cover? It has jack shiet to do with jack shiet.

I guess I dont see what is so "Great" about the artwork. Then again, I thought the artwork for WTT matched the quality of the album. Take that how you will.

It's minimalistic, it looks cool, it's memorable, and it's different. It's provocative. It gets the people going.

Shit was supposed to drop august 7th. Got me salty when they pushed it back to september. Damn annoying. Just pump it straight into my veins.

G.O.O.D. I.V.

Recon

Banned
It's minimalistic, it looks cool, it's memorable, and it's different. It's provocative. It gets the people going.

G.O.O.D. I.V.

After the similar WTT cover, it isnt really that different. Anything is better than his god awful MBDTF album art. I still use the superior Olive Oil version for my itunes art.

No, it's really not different when he's been putting out obscure covers for the last few albums. It's like something you'd expect from some nobody indie rock band to do.

Izick

After the similar WTT cover, it isnt really that different. Anything is better than his god awful MBDTF album art. I still use the superior Olive Oil version for my itunes art.

iyqRsnZZnXBZ0.gif

It doesn't look like WTT. Why, because it doesn't feature a dude's face close-up on it like every other rap album out these days? I don't think it looks the same.

No, it's really not different when he's been putting out obscure covers for the last few albums. It's like something you'd expect from some nobody indie rock band to do.

Obscure? So that means Fantasy and this look the same then, because they're both "obscure?"

SoilBreak

Banned
New Mikey Rocks Mixtape

I4ohV.jpg

1.Now You Do (Prod by Flosstradamus)
2.GED ft Tris J (Prob by J. Hill)
3.They Hate It (Prod by Papi Beats)
4.Take It To the Floor (Prod by Papi Beats)
5.Reservations (Prod by Cardo)
6.NWO (Prod by Flosstradamus)
7.Great ft Casey Veggies, Mac Miller (Prod by Cardo)
8.Good Sushi (Prod by Chuck Inglish)
9.In The Loop (Prod by Polyester)
10.The Best ft Tris J, Shorty K (Prod by Mano)
11.Connect ft Mano (Prod by Cardo)
12.Can't Hide It ft Rockie Fresh (Prod by J. Hill, IAmLPeezy)
13.If It Aint Foreign (Prod by Tye Hill)
14.You Know What (Prod by HitBoy)
15.The Clique ft Casey Veggies, Tris J (Prod by Freshman)

Iron Flag is the worst Wu album in existence by default as it features the worst Wu song ever made.
You know the one I mean.
Yep!
That Inspectah Deck, Christian Slater, Rudolf, Jingle Bells bullshit.

I challenge anybody to find a worse Wu-Tang song.

YOU CAN'T DO IT CAN YOU!?

PBY

Banned
Sooo what ur saying is... You still have MBDTF in your iTunes...

Swag.

Recon

Banned
iyqRsnZZnXBZ0.gif

It doesn't look like WTT. Why, because it doesn't feature a dude's face close-up on it like every other rap album out these days? I don't think it looks the same.

Obscure? So that means Fantasy and this look the same then, because they're both "obscure?"

Stop riding yeezy's dick. That spot has been filled by Enzo.

Anyone see Krit's current tour? It's in my hometown next week I'm thinking of checking it out. Also anyone know if they sell the LPs at the show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom