• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
No lie, i’ve been saying for fucking ages (to myself mostly) that I wanted a solo summer Dabbla album. Dabbla’s one of my favourite rappers who’s been around for a while as 1/3 of London Zoo , 1/4 of Problem Child and 1/3 of the best rap group Dead Players, but he’s yet to drop a solo album. I wanted a summer album specifically because it would fit his whole style perfectly, nothing too serious, easy flows, loads of energy, cheeky sense of humour, fun. It'd be great.

And y’know what? HF have only gone and done it the absolute madmen, stuff like this is why they’re champions.

First single just dropped and it's stupid.

you need to hit the brexit with this rubbish

20ed9f231ff7bdb24993a495b071f973_100_100.png

Brexit yerself. I choose remain.

T Dollarz

Only Q track I've heard off this so far is That part I think, been getting hype off people's reactions to the loosies. I honestly think it's gonna be better than Oxy, and that album wasn't bad to me, just average.

FZZ

Banned
90% sure they want Beyonce & maybe Ye exclusivity since that would be huge for Apple to have over Spotify

If Jay is still a crack dealer at heart I wonder how much he can flip it for

Can't wait for the eventual album about it either

overcast

It doesn't seem like much but those week exclusives surely are pushing people towards Apple Music. Full exclusives would be huge.

TheRadNadz

Neo Member
After hearing Super Crip I had higher hopes for Coolaid. Some really cringe worthy stuff, only a few keepers on the album.

I enjoyed Bush so much more.

Dereck

New English is even more sloppy than Desiigner's live performances of Panda and he actually manages to sound like Future with autotune, without it and when using different flows.

All out of Future's shed of tools.

FZZ

Banned
New English is even more sloppy than Desiigner's live performances of Panda and he actually manages to sound like Future with autotune, without it and when using different flows.

All out of Future's shed of tools.

I can understand people not fucking with the tape

But Overnight is fucking ace

HiiiLife

Been hearing good things about this Roy tape, hope it delivers. Enjoyed dvsn a decent amount so we'll see which OVO weed carrier is best.

It's a good diss...but wasn't Joe all over Drake's dick about a month ago on his podcast?

Joe's always been a big Drake fan, but he wasn't a fan of VIEWS and made that clear on his podcast. Drake caught feelings and dropped a few subliminals. Now we're here.

Let's keep in mind that Joe's also always been a big Jay-Z fan, and patterned himself after Method Man early on. Never stopped him from speaking his mind throughout the years.

Finally got around to listening to Views.....it's pretty bad overall....if very mediocre and the bright points. There's actually quite a bit of tracks I like, but the album is so god damn long it feels padded most of the time. But I have to say though, what I did like about it is that Drake did a lot more crooning and combining singing with rapping, and his style is SO much better like that. I just hope we can write stronger hooks and overall music than he did on this one.

Controlla, Fire and Desire, Feel No Ways, and 9 were probably among my favorites....and Hotling Bling, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom