• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

die over XXX brehs

rip LionPride
394Qm3p.gif

Huncho 🔥🔥🔥

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Don't know exactly since he wasn't actually caping for XXX or anything, in fact it was the opposite, but maybe he was too harsh to some posters or something? Not sure; haven't checked all his posts from today.

I believe it is from the thread he made where he said check out this video by XXX.

NandoGip

We should put all this talk about XXX behind us and remember the one true X: DMX.

This man had two certified classics in the same year.

Lets appreciate this by bumping It's Dark and Hell Is Hot and Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood today

Koozek

I believe it is from the thread he made where he said check out this video by XXX.
Yeah, I know, but for what post exactly?
We should put all this talk about XXX behind us and remember the one true X: DMX.

Lets appreciate this by bumping It's Dark and Hell Is Hot and Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood today
Arf! Arf! Grrrr!

You seent the Drink Champs episode with X last year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5uqqPBhU6U

IrishNinja

for real though torre, you literally can't do worse than this OT's title

make it something special, since ya'll will be joining popgaf soon enough at this rate

still the finest workout music yet crafted, and that includes the first half of Me Against The World

Koozek

He's talking about Dead Presidents
On XO Tour Llif3?? I never would've made the connection.

EDIT: Checking RapGenius rn. LOL, all this time I thought the song was about some emotional "I'm lonely, my friends are dead, fuck my ex" shit and that Uzi was just not staying on topic much in the verses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom