• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Btw, I wonder if there's anyone on the planet that can write Iggy and Banks' names correctly, lol. I'm trying without googling:

Iggy Azaela

Aezelia Banks

?

Negaduck

I'm fucking with this cool kids album.

"we can get sashimi; Mishima heihachi kicking your bitch out the party whenever she see me"

Tekken ref? Yeah I can fucks with that.

Numb

I'm fucking with this cool kids album.

"we can get sashimi; Mishima heihachi kicking your bitch out the party whenever she see me"

Tekken ref? Yeah I can fucks with that.

txj0ha3uv1bz.jpg

Tekken? let me in
I thought only Dave gave a damn

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

When Forbes published an article in 2014 titled ”Hip Hop Is Run By a White, Blonde, Australian Woman," the site was forced to change the headline to ”Hip-Hop's Unlikely New Star: A White, Blonde, Australian Woman," after angry feedback from readers annoyed with the thought of a white woman running hip-hop.
Completely forgot this happened lol

Whew, what a lengthy postmortem to read. Really puts into perspective the sheer number of poor decisions she's made.

Koozek

Completely forgot this happened lol

Whew, what a lengthy postmortem to read. Really puts into perspective the sheer number of poor decisions she's made.
At least she once named "Aquemini" in an interview when asked about the one song she wished she wrote.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Me about 12 months ago: Uzi is a terrible rapper, his songs are grating to listen to, he's in a rare category of rappers I want to punch, looks like fuccboi prime, he'll never be a thing.

Me, now:

SAUCE IT DOWN (SAUCE IT UP)
DO TOO MUCH (DO TOO MUCH)
AIN'T ENOUGH (AIN'T ENOUGH)

tumblr_mqsbqyYQVj1qff46jo1_400.gif

MET THAT GIRL AT NIGHT (YAH)
FUCK HER THROUGH THE MORNING

tumblr_m9dndkwKTd1r187pho1_400.gif

I was on the phone, yeah with Playboi Carti
Comme des Garçons, hearts all on my cardi'

l4FGwa9GQF3uNtFba.gif

Numb

Me about 12 months ago: Uzi is a terrible rapper, his songs are grating to listen to, he's in a rare category of rappers I want to punch, looks like fuccboi prime, he'll never be a thing.

Me, now:

SAUCE IT DOWN (SAUCE IT UP)
DO TOO MUCH (DO TOO MUCH)

tumblr_mqsbqyYQVj1qff46jo1_400.gif

MET THAT GIRL AT NIGHT (YAH)
FUCK HER THROUGH THE MORNING

tumblr_m9dndkwKTd1r187pho1_400.gif

I was on the phone, yeah with Playboi Carti
Comme des Garçons, hearts all on my cardi'

l4FGwa9GQF3uNtFba.gif