• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVII| I don't really care if /mu/ cry

Baka with a STUNNER

Dam slime!
22500066_125558761486877_5289285158833225728_n.jpg

BAKA - I AM WHO I AM, IN STORES NOW

GO LISTEN TO SINGLES LIKE MONEY IN THE BANK AND LIVE UP TO MY NAME TOO, FAM

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
After Posts mixtape I been on the wave. Money made me do it still on repeat.
I SAID REST IN PEACE TO BANKROOOLL
YOU IN A BETTER PLACE DOGG

From Too Young and White Iverson, post has earned a pass from me. He can do and make whatever he want, he's dropped classic singles.

Girl, you know that you're a freak, yeah, yeah, yeah (I know, I know)

Shawty, you belong to me, yeah, yeah, yeah (I know it all)

Let me get you in your zone, yeah, yeah, yeah (all day, all night)

Maybe we can take it home, yeah, yeah, yeah (oh)

OG Kush

I'm late as fuck but can't stop playing this, the Vince Staples freestyle is aight but doesn't have the hype - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsfVZqZhtUQ

First saw this then it was like 300k views. Now it has 22m views. Not really sure what all the hype is about? No lyrics really stand out to me, someone compared it to magnolia but theres nothing catchy about this song. His flow is nice though. It's not a bad song. Just nothing hyped to me *shrugs*. Probably blown cos of his age.

HiResDes

First saw this then it was like 300k views. Now it has 22m views. Not really sure what all the hype is about? No lyrics really stand out to me, someone compared it to magnolia but theres nothing catchy about this song. His flow is nice though. It's not a bad song. Just nothing hyped to me *shrugs*. Probably blown cos of his age.

It's catchy breh, completely disagree

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
All is wrong, Cardi B is nice and PM is trash.
I need more Cardi B before I make a decision. She only has that Bodak Yellow song and some other randomness. When she releases an album, I’ll give her a proper rundown. Until then I ain’t a fan. (I don’t like Bodak Yellow and am quite fond of Rockstar).

I need more Cardi B before I make a decision. She only has that Bodak Yellow song and some other randomness. When she releases an album, I’ll give her a proper rundown. Until then I ain’t a fan. (I don’t like Bodak Yellow and am quite fond of Rockstar).
She has a couple of mixtapes out, I believe they're called Gangsta Bitch Music Volume 1 and 2. Check those out if you want to know where her sound came from.

Mumble Rap on Belly's album should have been a better song.
If you name a song Mumble Rap and it's the albums title, then I'm expecting the banger of the century.

Icolin

Banned
After listening to it on repeat for the past two days, I've discovered that Too Hotty by Migos might be the hardest track so far this year.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
She has a couple of mixtapes out, I believe they're called Gangsta Bitch Music Volume 1 and 2. Check those out if you want to know where her sound came from.
Is there an app to listen to mixtapes that people recommend? Because I think a lot of them simply aren’t available to stream on Apple Music.

Top Bottom