• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVII| I don't really care if /mu/ cry

After listening to it on repeat for the past two days, I've discovered that Too Hotty by Migos might be the hardest track so far this year.

That Indian/Middle-Eastern sample is pure flames.
I need to find that sample’s origin. It’s too fucking hotty to be left undiscovered.
Is there an app to listen to mixtapes that people recommend? Because I think a lot of them simply aren’t available to stream on Apple Music.
Just download them? They’re free for a reason.

Eos

some dude on ktt made the remix lol legend
Ty Dolla $ign ft. Future & Swae Lee - Don't Judge Me,

Future and Swae Lee save this. I don't think I otherwise like any of Ty's solo stuff without Mustard.
we need a future and swae lee version only
After listening to it on repeat for the past two days, I've discovered that Too Hotty by Migos might be the hardest track so far this year.
yeah it's a dope track. southside laced that beat.

Also, the SSB lads posted this on Facebook:
Thanks for the mention Pitchfork ✊🏽
Things have been quiet but we have new solo projects incoming before the year is done and maybe we'll treat you to new SSB too? We appreciate y'all and only getting started

Heems has mentioned he's had new music ready for at least a couple months, so I'd expect a Heems project to drop soon and maybe a Redinho thing? Who knows?

SKINNER!

Banned
Can GAF-HOP help me out with a sample question?

On the video for Nas's 2009 track "Be a N- too" there is a piano sample with a speech before the actual song plays. Anybody know what it is?

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb9tAdCzWsI

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Friend at work helped me out. It's "Goodbye Lennon" by Yann Tiersen if anyone was interested.

Catvoca

Banned
LTTP but the new Dälek record is dope. Really fucked with their previous album too.

Is there any other good rap with shoegaze/dream pop influences any of y'all could rec?

Tokubetsu

https://soundcloud.com/wldmarks/underthesun

WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED
CELLS INTERLINKED CELLS
INTERLINKED
INTERLINKED

tumblr_owt0j6jDFR1ublgleo2_r5_540.gif

kai3345

Banned
I'm seeing Lil Peep tonight. Pretty fucking excited for it.
Let me know how it goes. He’s coming to my neck of the woods soon and I’d love to rock out to a bunch of his stuff live but every concert video I’ve seen of his he just looks so drugged out of his mind that he’s barely even performing half of his lyrics

OG Kush

Guys, shoot me - I've only today just discovered Dipset/Cam'ron etc. As in I'd heard the main singles (so like 3 or 4 songs) but only recently decided I should delve deeper. Goddamn this shit is so good! Classic early 00s New York feel. Production on point and so many quotables as well. I find myself walking down the road smiling and cracking up at the shit they say.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Good Vibrations, is like, a really good song.
That, Pet Sounds, God Only Knows, and Lets Go Away For Awhile have to be my favorite Beach Boy tracks, glad I decided to listen to them.
I think Pet Sounds might be my number one though, not sure, but probably.
I rarely see it mentioned in the discussions on TBB I've read.
Hell yeah

HELL YEAH
Bah.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I can squeeze like three in the front seat (front seat)
Ferrari, just forgot about the back seats (back seat)
Liquored down, hell yeah, don't judge me (Judge me)
She said, one day your gonna love me (love me)

tumblr_mlionoy7lr1qbb2s1o4_r1_500.gif

Choose him you let a loser win
Fuck it, he could use a win
You the one that can't afford to lose again
-
Started to use again
Got me losing friends
Still abusing Henn but did some shit I never do again

d50b22968a1cdb336fa5156517368f21.gif

Lil Boat

Let me know how it goes. He’s coming to my neck of the woods soon and I’d love to rock out to a bunch of his stuff live but every concert video I’ve seen of his he just looks so drugged out of his mind that he’s barely even performing half of his lyrics

He played most of Hellboy and Come Over when You're Sober. It was fucking great. He put on a great show. I would totally recommend going when he comes through. He played for like an hour and a half and had Horsehead and a bunch of other people open for him. One of the best shows I've seen. I was worried after you said he comes out way to fucked up to preform but he really did a great job.

kai3345

Banned
He played most of Hellboy and Come Over when You're Sober. It was fucking great. He put on a great show. I would totally recommend going when he comes through. He played for like an hour and a half and had Horsehead and a bunch of other people open for him. One of the best shows I've seen. I was worried after you said he comes out way to fucked up to preform but he really did a great job.

Word, sounds like a dope time. Guess I'll be buying tickets

HiiiLife

How many more albums gotta release late on Spotify before y’all switch lol.

Spotify stay slacking. Imagine using em over Apple Music.

Super Slime first listen going down.

Moonkid

How many more albums gotta release late on Spotify before y’all switch lol.

Spotify stay slacking. Imagine using em over Apple Music.

Super Slime first listen going down.
My mobile provider had Spotify free as part of a prepaid plan, now it's a half price discount. I still get it as long as I top up, lol, but I'm considering the switch tbh.

Top Bottom