• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVII| I don't really care if /mu/ cry

GAF-Hop I need help making a decision; J.I.D. + EarthGang and Blu + Exile are performing the same nights here in ATL and I don't know which show I should go to.
The Blu show is the Below the Heavens 10 year anniversary and I fuggin love that album. On the other hand I feel like the JID show might be more live cause it's a newer artist at a better venue.
Help.

Moonkid

So uh, we got a discord or something lol?
GAF-Hop I need help making a decision; J.I.D. + EarthGang and Blu + Exile are performing the same nights here in ATL and I don't know which show I should go to.
The Blu show is the Below the Heavens 10 year anniversary and I fuggin love that album. On the other hand I feel like the JID show might be more live cause it's a newer artist at a better venue.
Help.
I'm not super familiar with either of them but personally I'd go to the Blu show since it's an anniversary, seems rarer no?

So uh, we got a discord or something lol?I'm not super familiar with either of them but personally I'd go to the Blu show since it's an anniversary, seems rarer no?
True but JID is also a hometown show at a much better venue. The Blu show is at a small lil hole in the wall, though I've been there many times and have always enjoyed the shows they put on.

Cheddahz

Banned
it's been real

s/o to the gaf-hop regulars from 2013-2015. y'all are some of my best friends and thank you for supporting me throughout the years

site should had died two years ago tbh

kai3345

Banned
it has been a privilege posting with you all

titanic-violin.png

FZZ

Banned
it has been a privilege posting with you all

titanic-violin.png

Same

It was great knowing everyone here

Y'all saw me at my lowest lows and my highest highs

Luckily dropped no contact info with anyone

But it seems like there's gonna be some big ass changes coming soon

Catvoca

Banned
If Gaf burns to the ground, thanks for all the great recs, fun conversations and dumb lyric/gifs posts. I listen to more and better hip-hop thanks to this thread. Bless up ya'll.

Wild. Don't see how mods resigning is gonna make this place better though. Evilore will leave and the site will keep on chugging. We are still gonna need those mods.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nas won

One last time before the apocalypse, y'all

MBDTF > TCD > 808s > LR > Yeezus > Graduation > TLOP

#mood

LET OUT WHAT Y'ALL HAVE BEEN HESITANT TO SAY ALL THESE YEARS BREHS

TronWayne

Shout out to GAF-Hop, especially for the more indie recommendations from HiResDes. Lando Chill is one of my faves this year.

Yeezus-MBDTF-CD-LR-Pablo-808s-Grad

CRS

If shit does go down, and I think it will, it would be a shame to see this place die. I set up a quick Discord server that GAF-Hop can migrate to. We can get it set up and build from it pretty easily. Just quote to see the invite.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
For all the new GAF-Hop members in here, CRS is an OG and this is likely where many of us will go if this all burns down.

If shit does go down, and I think it will, it would be a shame to see this place die. I set up a quick Discord server that GAF-Hop can migrate to. We can get it set up and build from it pretty easily. Just quote to see the invite.

Of course this community dies under my OT.

Well, good-bye, guys. I had a blast posting stuff with you all, and I hope we see one another again.

I guess this is it. This is what it is like when the world ends.

CRS

Posting this shit again.

Quote to reveal.

Icolin

Banned

Bless up.

Top Bottom