• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, its time to eat your crow and apologize to Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfhowwl

Banned
I swear the people that deny Tom Brady's greatness are batshit insane. There is something really wrong with these people at a core level. Like, their hatred of the Patriots has damaged them so much they just can't accept it or something. But rest assured, if you aren't a jaded cynical fuck and come into it as a normal person you will love him.

Alavard

Science proves Brady is innocent. GAF decides science doesn't matter when it hurts their argument. It's ironic, GAF is essentially the GOP.

I think most of us just don't care, honestly. But you know, keep working on the greatest tragedy of our time. I'm sure it will bear fruit.

I swear the people that deny Tom Brady's greatness are batshit insane. There is something really wrong with these people at a core level. Like, their hatred of the Patriots has damaged them so much they just can't accept it or something. But rest assured, if you aren't a jaded cynical fuck and come into it as a normal person you will love him.
This sounds like someone describing a cult leader to non belivers.

Alavard

Which knee are we supposed to use to kneel?

Someone could just edit to where most of those rings have asterisks on them. Then it would make sense.

You're expecting people to be jealous of Championships won by cheating. Those rings are far less impressive to everyone outside of New England than you think they are.

They might as well be chocolates wrapped in tin foil..

I can almost lick the salt off my screen! Nomnomnom

Man, if it wasn't for two plays , Tom Brady would have 6 Super Bowl rings in 15 years , matching the steelers who took about 40+ years to do

Every football fan should thank Eli for stopping that.
Bow to the superior Manning

Man, if it wasn't for two plays , Tom Brady would have 6 Super Bowl rings , matching the steelers who took about 40+ years to do

Every football fan should thank Eli for stopping that.
Bow to the superior Manning

This is the real nightmare

Brady is such a bastard that he made people root for Eliface

Gnome

He will always be Sling Blade to me.

The face of exuberance.
giphy.gif

rjc571

Banned
I always knew Big Ben was a cheating scumbag. I can't believe he had the gall to play with deflated footballs after seeing what a serious offense it was a couple of years ago. He should be permanently banned from the league and the Steelers should be forced to forfeit all games and all draft picks for the next 3 years. Goodell really needs to send a message that playing football games with footballs that are not between 12.5 and 13.5 PSI is NOT okay. It is an affront to the shield and to human decency.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Science proves Brady is innocent. GAF decides science doesn't matter when it hurts their argument. It's ironic, GAF is essentially the GOP.

Irregardless of deflategate, Tom Brady is a horrible person and a true dickhead. There are tons of reasons to not like the guy, so no, you are borderline trolling with this thread and your reasoning is simply that of a biased fanboy who can't see past his own shades.

I'm glad you think Brady is awesome, most of GAF never will. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom