• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Justice League (F2P Fantasy Football) 2017 |OT| 28-3

Outbid for Cohen in two leagues. $84 in one, this one at a more reasonable (but still close) amount...sigh

Time to throw him on the "1 week wonder" campfire...

He went for $27 in GJL3. I didn't get anyone I was bidding for ��

And damn you Fubar.. I think I bid $10 for Golladay. I knew I should have went higher!

Damn. Someone actually started Dalton?

latest

Hustler

Praise to the fantasy gods Crabtree went off instead Cooper, I played directly against ccbfan's team with Cooper.

Good match, down to the wire with Aaron Rodgers deciding who won.

That feeling you get seeing that your bench outscored your starters by a lot. Then again, it was full of guys that either had bad matchups or players you wouldn't dare bench. Zeke's performance in Denver killed me, and Matt Ryan might be finding a spot on the bench soon if they don't ramp up the TD throws.

KingV

Outbid for Cohen in two leagues. $84 in one, this one at a more reasonable (but still close) amount...sigh

Time to throw him on the "1 week wonder" campfire...

I'm not sure if people are aware, but Tarik Cohen plays for the bears and they fucking suck.

Rbs on shitty teams usually have shitty production because they are playing from behind and abandon the run more.

I'm not sure if people are aware, but Tarik Cohen plays for the bears and they fucking suck.

Rbs on shitty teams usually have shitty production because they are playing from behind and abandon the run more.

He's currently the #10 RB overall in our league, and since it's the Bears and they suck they'll be playing from behind a lot with soft cover. It's not like they'll be running the ball more or anything. If anything, I'd be worried about the early down RB's on sorry teams like Crowell and Howard

Yeah Cohen should be OK since he mostly catches short passes and dump offs.

Those will be available all game long, and even more in blowouts and negative game scripts.

Well.. oops! :'(

I just dropped T. Kelce instead of T. Eifert in GJL3.. teaches me to try and multitask at work.

It was one of those things where it asks you twice, are you REALLY sure you want to do this? And as I clicked YES my mind was trying to tell my body "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Stupid self. I'm not sure what the protocol for this kind of stuff is, but it is what it is. Probably the single most boneheaded thing I've done in fantasy so far. D:

As a side note, I don't understand why they abbreviate the players name on that page. They have more than enough room. Oof.

Well.. oops! :'(

I just dropped T. Kelce instead of T. Eifert in GJL3.. teaches me to try and multitask at work.

It was one of those things where it asks you twice, are you REALLY sure you want to do this? And as I clicked YES my mind was trying to tell my body "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Stupid self. I'm not sure what the protocol for this kind of stuff is, but it is what it is. Probably the single most boneheaded thing I've done in fantasy so far. D:

As a side note, I don't understand why they abbreviate the players name on that page. They have more than enough room. Oof.

Reversed the transaction. Check your PM for more details.

KingV

He's currently the #10 RB overall in our league, and since it's the Bears and they suck they'll be playing from behind a lot with soft cover. It's not like they'll be running the ball more or anything. If anything, I'd be worried about the early down RB's on sorry teams like Crowell and Howard

Don't get me wrong, I think he'll be startable for most of the season, but whomever paid $84 for him is nuts. That's like "he's going to carry me all season" money.

And he will not do that.

Reversed the transaction. Check your PM for more details.

Thank you! Mulligan! :)

Don't get me wrong, I think he'll be startable for most of the season, but whomever paid $84 for him is nuts. That's like "he's going to carry me all season" money.

And he will not do that.

Oh, I didn't see $84! Out of 100? Yikes. Yeah that seems overkill. That is like Kareem Hunt type money if you had a super early draft or something.

And he will not do that.

There are no sure things on the waiver wire. Tarik's already carved up a role that can conceivably bring value all season long.

And he will not do that.
Oh yeah, $84 for him is absolutely insane. He's at best a slightly better Chris Thompson, and that's not gonna change even if Howard gets injured. He's good and probably an auto-flex for some, but $84 should be for someone like a top 25 player that someone dropped for some reason (like Kelce lol). And I'd still hesitate to do that

There are no sure things on the waiver wire. Tarik's already carved up a role that can conceivably bring value all season long.
Just curious, how much did Chris Thompson go for? Because I think he's at best on Thompson's or White's level

KingV

I would say usually once per year there is a breakout dude who becomes basically a sure thing overnight because of a mix of showing talent, and injuries/opportunity. Like a Doug Martin in 2012 that goes from being a backup or the last guy in a committee to a 3 down back overnight, or someone who only plays in 3 wide sets to the #1 receiver on a high volume team virtually overnight.

Tarik Cohen is close, but not quite (IMO). Kareem hunt probably would have been one except it happened before most people drafted.

Top Bottom