• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Madden 2005 Xbox online league! Join in! Now! Or else!

Fifty

Ugh. Now I remember why I wanted to use the Jets. The Ravens have the most pathetic comeback offense in the game, except for maybe the Chargers. The run blocking has been just horrid lately. My O-line lets go of nearly every initial block, letting the d-line come in untouched and stop the run. Either my fullback misses a block, or the O line men let the D in.................THE HOUSTON D. Imagine if I were to play a good run D team. Pathetic, just pathetic. In real life the Ravens win because they can control the game via their o line and jamal's running. In Madden, I cannot play with the real Ravens.

I don't mind losing. I don't mind giving up big plays, by an error on my part or a good call on their part. I don't mind getting bad breaks with INTs or whatever...But when this happens time and time again, with a pretty one-dimensional team (albeit one with an amazing RB and a great OL) it pisses the hell out of me.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Freakin thing wont work with my credit card. I'm gonna send EAsports an email and see if they can help me get signed up for the Premium Pass.

DMczaf

Truelize said:
Freakin thing wont work with my credit card. I'm gonna send EAsports an email and see if they can help me get signed up for the Premium Pass.

I really hope you fix it because I can't edit the invite list after league creation, so if you cant get in I have to make another one...

Not to put any pressure on you! :lol

Bog

Junior Ace
Edit: Ugh. Just read that you'd have to restart the league if I drop. I'll sign up in the morning :(

DMczaf

Its ok Bog, you dont have to play. Im going to delete the leagues.

The EA admins are saying they will add more features to the leagues soon, so I'm just going to wait til then to make this league. The fact that I cant replace teams that drop mid-season is horrible. And I cant kick an owner. So I'll just wait for EA to add this stuff and more.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
DMczaf said:
Its ok Bog, you dont have to play. Im going to delete the leagues.

The EA admins are saying they will add more features to the leagues soon, so I'm just going to wait til then to make this league. The fact that I cant replace teams that drop mid-season is horrible. And I cant kick an owner. So I'll just wait for EA to add this stuff and more.

Will the new features just be added to the league if we start it now? If so, can't we just start this league and take advantage of the features as the season goes on?

DMczaf

Ok, EA keeps saying they will add features "Later in the season"

I'll just take a vote, do you want me to create the league now or wait for EA to upgrade the leagues? Remember, if I make the league now I probably wont be able to replaced dropped owners (I dont know if the upgrades will affect leagues in progress)

Top Bottom