• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, this is a gif of a boy and not a girl right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charsace

Mar 23, 2007

I'm not crazy right folks? The baby in this gif is a boy? All these years I can't be the only one that sees this? The baby's mouth, jawline, and the way arm and shoulder moves all points to this being a boy. At least I thought so?

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Feb 24, 2009
Portland, OR
I'm not crazy right folks? The baby in this gif is a boy? All these years I can't be the only one that sees this? The baby's mouth, jawline, and the way arm and shoulder moves all points to this being a boy. At least I thought so?
What the hell?

charsace

Mar 23, 2007
Had to make this thread because when I see this gif some place and people say something about it they always say the girl is cute. When really its a boy in the gif.

Studied? I've seen this gif a ton of times through out the years. I didn't have to study it to see that this is a boy.

Grizzo

May 25, 2013
that's a weird assumption you're making there

I see a girl based on her hair, but it could very well be a boy, I don't know how you guessed that from the way her arms and shoulders move hahaha

It's a purple penguin.
hahahaha nice one

Grimsen

May 22, 2012

I'm not crazy right folks? The person in this gif is a boy? All these years I can't be the only one that sees this? The mouth, jawline, and the way arm and shoulder moves all points to this being a boy. At least I thought so?

Jarrod38

Aug 16, 2012
Ohio
Folks lets call Rick Harrison from Pawn Stars because I heard he has an expert on identifying on which sex someone is.

Courage

Apr 8, 2013

I'm not crazy right folks? The person in this gif is a boy? All these years I can't be the only one that sees this? The mouth, jawline, and the way arm and shoulder moves all points to this being a boy. At least I thought so?
at least not a hermaphrodite amirite

charsace

Mar 23, 2007
Could be because I did karate as a kid? Any time there was a kid that people couldn't figure out if were a boy or a girl I could tell because of how they moved?

Status
Not open for further replies.