• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

GAF, this is a gif of a boy and not a girl right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuri

Banned
Jun 8, 2004
This is 2014, does it matters really? He/She will decide soon enough

edit: beaten

Can't believe Charsace is redeemed. Glad I read whole thread before confidently declaring his fuckery.
I don't think I have seen a thread where everyone is sure of a backfire only to have the OP shown they were right haha.
Given that the topic of the thread was examining a gif of a child and trying to figure out their gender, I'm not so sure that OP has been "redeemed."

Bitanator

Jun 21, 2014
Came in thinking Girl, leaving thread with my head spinning so fast I cannot remember my name

Christine

Apr 2, 2007
Babies don't have secondary sex differentiation. Outside what's in their diapers, they're androgynous little lumps.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Feb 28, 2006
There is nothing Latina/Hispanic about that baby at all - if anything, the text in the gif would've helped in that sense too.

charsace

Mar 23, 2007
Given that the topic of the thread was examining a gif of a child and trying to figure out their gender, I'm not so sure that OP has been "redeemed."
Still have that "pile on the OP," mentality I see. Why not put away your pitch fork friend?

There were people who thought the baby wasn't Korean though?

danwarb

Dec 8, 2006
EU
Others were ascribing an identity based merely on clothing and hair, but not OP.

It's possible to infer whether someone is biologically male or female from movement.

Grakl

May 15, 2010
I'm not sure why every post of yours in this thread has the intention of ripping on people.

Hi i'm Caleb

Apr 18, 2012
Texas
www.twitch.tv
No no no, OP is guilt free now. The REAL question is...why was everyone else wishing it was a girl? Hmmm? Now you all are the weird ones.

If it sounds ridiculous...that's cause it is. Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.