GAF, this is a gif of a boy and not a girl right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Jun 13, 2004
Toronto, Canada
I don't think there's anything terribly obvious about how the kid looks one way or the other. I mean, clearly, it isn't OBVIOUS that it's a boy; look at all the responses in this thread heavily leaning toward thinking it was a girl. I was leaning toward girl.

SirMossyBloke

Nov 29, 2012
Now I just need to know that gif of the grumpy person from the Lord of the Rings is a woman, like I've always thought.

I know its a guy, but it looks 100% more like a woman

TheKaeptain

Banned
Jan 1, 2009
LA
When my son was around 2 years old people could never guess his gender. It was the big eyes and long eye lashes that through everyone off.

Art

Jul 19, 2012
He only ''looks'' like a girl because in society, long hair = girl.

Ecto311

May 26, 2007
USA
Go outside man, get some air and walk around. Who gives a shit enough to make the post or even think about it more than 2 seconds? Life is fucking long - waay longer than it should be and if you dwell on this it just makes it longer.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Jun 18, 2004
I'll be damned, the OP was right.
( ゚Д゚)

DedValve

Banned
May 18, 2013
NYC
Its a girl. You can tell by the way she nods her head back and forth and how she has her palm open. Boys like to say stop with closed palms. I did Tai Kwon Do as a kid so I know how to read feet.

Edit: its a boy. Once again proving TKD as the most useless fighting style ever.
sorry hworang

charsace

Mar 23, 2007
Its a girl. You can tell by the way she nods her head back and forth and how she has her palm open. Boys like to say stop with closed palms. I did Tai Kwon Do as a kid so I know how to read feet.

Edit: its a boy. Once again proving TKD as the most useless fighting style ever.
sorry hworang
A person's movements are a part of expressing who they are. Why is it hard to believe that I or anyone else could pick things up from how a person moves?

DedValve

Banned
May 18, 2013
NYC
A person's movements are a part of expressing who they are. Why is it hard to believe that I or anyone else could pick things up from how a person moves?
I'm not so sure whats so masculine about putting your hand up and saying stop?

Or feminine for that matter? That gif literally shows nothing, we see him put his hand and yell stop in korean. There's really nothing to go by other than looking long and hard and just tossing a coin.

HarryKS

Jan 24, 2010
I don't like that kid. Never have, never will.

Don't like when kids act like sissy adults.

L95

Sep 3, 2014
I stand corrected from a previous thread that I mentioned this.
I am really surprised.

charsace

Mar 23, 2007
I'm not so sure whats so masculine about putting your hand up and saying stop?

Or feminine for that matter? That gif literally shows nothing, we see him put his hand and yell stop in korean. There's really nothing to go by other than looking long and hard and just tossing a coin.
There is something about the way a male shoulder vs a female shoulder that stands out to me. The only time I've ever been confused is when a woman is juicing.

KillGore

Aug 31, 2011
OP probably knew it was a boy all along

Why would a baby's jawline tell you its gender? That's just weird

Dude Abides

Apr 8, 2009
There is something about the way a male shoulder vs a female shoulder that stands out to me. The only time I've ever been confused is when a woman is juicing.
Yep. All the testosterone coursing through that 3 year old gives him some dead giveaway traits.

aly

Jun 7, 2013
California & Arkansas
I KNEW he was Moon Mason. I recognized his face from the Korean movie Baby and I.
He is too cute! I've always felt that babies were hard to tell apart, so I've always say the baby is cute without specifying unless I know.

Just imagine my confuseion when every girl in my high school was madly in love with Bill Kaulitz.
My sister had the largest crush on him, but I thought it was hilarious that his name was Bill.

Jun 1, 2011

I'm not crazy right folks? The person in this gif is a boy? All these years I can't be the only one that sees this? The mouth, jawline, and the way arm and shoulder moves all points to this being a boy. At least I thought so?
it is certainly too confident to be a female.

Jan 28, 2007
I always did assume it was a girl, but I find that most people, even regardless of age, can be interpreted as either gender without any changes anyway.
You can try this yourself with FaceGaf.

entremet

Banned
Dec 6, 2008
Sexual dimorphism isn't readily apparent at that age. Jaw line and such other male features don't become apparent until puberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.