• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, this is a gif of a boy and not a girl right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Could be because I did karate as a kid? Any time there was a kid that people couldn't figure out if were a boy or a girl I could tell because of how they moved?

Umm...

uwot.jpg

Jedi2016

There's practically zero sexual dimorphism at that age, you can't "just tell" that it's a boy or girl without peeking. The only thing we really have to go on is grooming (haircut) and clothing, which clearly indicate female.

charsace

So, would you say you were an expert on japanese cultu-I mean, karate culture?

What does this have to do with culture? I took karate as a kid starting when I was 8. In karate class there would kids as young as 3 there. And one thing that's common in kids is androgyny. So one thing I used to figure out if an androgynous kid was a boy or a girl was how they moved. There is just something in how a person moves that most of the time gives away their sex. It is either because of the slight body differences kids have even before puberty or because the boys would subconsciously imitate older boys and girls would subconsciously imitate older girls in regards to movement.

ItIsOkBro

Well... my 1 old year nephew has hair a bit longer than normal, and a lot of people mistake him for a girl.

At least use a better gif, yours is horribly cropped.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Looks like all of you that doubted charsace need to come back and give him an apology, ahahaha!

I doubt they will though.

When you write your guide on arm & shoulder movements, I'll be your first buyer because you just sold me.

There's practically zero sexual dimorphism at that age, you can't "just tell" that it's a boy or girl without peeking. The only thing we really have to go on is grooming (haircut) and clothing, which clearly indicate female.

Hahaha - even before this topic I still have to laugh at this post.

Skinpop

females have wider hips, forearms are angled outwards(to compensate for the wide hips). It's not far fetched to assume this would affect shoulder movement. I'm not sure how large these differences are at a young age though.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Can't believe Charsace is redeemed. Glad I read whole thread before confidently declaring his fuckery.

BPoole

Wait until the baby has grown up and let he or she decide how he or she wants to be perceived by the general populous

Chariot

Wait until the baby has grown up and let he or she decide how he or she wants to be perceived by the general populous
We still can talk about the biological sex, yes?

"Nice boy you have there, ma'am!"
[slaps]
"How dare you? The purple penguin is deciding about it's gender when it's old enough. Pig!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom