• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, this is a gif of a boy and not a girl right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came into thread expecting:

drsIDVb.gif

If that's a dude, that's the cutest dude I've ever seen.

On second thought, that is most likely a dude.

Floridian

I'm pretty sure that's a little girl, unless my knowledge of biology has been mixed up this whole time.

Edit: My knowledge of biology is wrong =I

Clearly, parents need to bring charsace to check what sex the baby in the womb is.

You can tell by the amount of kicks in a certain timeframe.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
There is nothing Latina/Hispanic about that baby at all - if anything, the text in the gif would've helped in that sense too.

charsace

Given that the topic of the thread was examining a gif of a child and trying to figure out their gender, I'm not so sure that OP has been "redeemed."

Still have that "pile on the OP," mentality I see. Why not put away your pitch fork friend?

There were people who thought the baby wasn't Korean though?

danwarb

Given that the topic of the thread was examining a gif of a child and trying to figure out their gender, I'm not so sure that OP has been "redeemed."

Others were ascribing an identity based merely on clothing and hair, but not OP.

It's possible to infer whether someone is biologically male or female from movement.

terrisus

Others were ascribing an identity based merely on clothing and hair, but not OP.

It's possible to infer whether someone is biologically male or female from movement.

My point is being overly caught-up in the gender of a child in an image in general.

Grakl

I'm not sure why every post of yours in this thread has the intention of ripping on people.

No no no, OP is guilt free now. The REAL question is...why was everyone else wishing it was a girl? Hmmm? Now you all are the weird ones.

If it sounds ridiculous...that's cause it is. Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom