• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, this is a gif of a boy and not a girl right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

I don't think there's anything terribly obvious about how the kid looks one way or the other. I mean, clearly, it isn't OBVIOUS that it's a boy; look at all the responses in this thread heavily leaning toward thinking it was a girl. I was leaning toward girl.

OP, why do you care about the sex of a baby?

Hansen_blank_background.jpg
lol!!

Now I just need to know that gif of the grumpy person from the Lord of the Rings is a woman, like I've always thought.

I know its a guy, but it looks 100% more like a woman

When my son was around 2 years old people could never guess his gender. It was the big eyes and long eye lashes that through everyone off.

Ecto311

Go outside man, get some air and walk around. Who gives a shit enough to make the post or even think about it more than 2 seconds? Life is fucking long - waay longer than it should be and if you dwell on this it just makes it longer.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'll be damned, the OP was right.
( ゚Д゚)

DedValve

Banned
Its a girl. You can tell by the way she nods her head back and forth and how she has her palm open. Boys like to say stop with closed palms. I did Tai Kwon Do as a kid so I know how to read feet.

Edit: its a boy. Once again proving TKD as the most useless fighting style ever.
sorry hworang

charsace

Its a girl. You can tell by the way she nods her head back and forth and how she has her palm open. Boys like to say stop with closed palms. I did Tai Kwon Do as a kid so I know how to read feet.

Edit: its a boy. Once again proving TKD as the most useless fighting style ever.
sorry hworang
A person's movements are a part of expressing who they are. Why is it hard to believe that I or anyone else could pick things up from how a person moves?

DedValve

Banned
A person's movements are a part of expressing who they are. Why is it hard to believe that I or anyone else could pick things up from how a person moves?

I'm not so sure whats so masculine about putting your hand up and saying stop?

Or feminine for that matter? That gif literally shows nothing, we see him put his hand and yell stop in korean. There's really nothing to go by other than looking long and hard and just tossing a coin.

charsace

I'm not so sure whats so masculine about putting your hand up and saying stop?

Or feminine for that matter? That gif literally shows nothing, we see him put his hand and yell stop in korean. There's really nothing to go by other than looking long and hard and just tossing a coin.

There is something about the way a male shoulder vs a female shoulder that stands out to me. The only time I've ever been confused is when a woman is juicing.

Dude Abides

Banned
There is something about the way a male shoulder vs a female shoulder that stands out to me. The only time I've ever been confused is when a woman is juicing.

Yep. All the testosterone coursing through that 3 year old gives him some dead giveaway traits.

aly

I KNEW he was Moon Mason. I recognized his face from the Korean movie Baby and I.

He is too cute! I've always felt that babies were hard to tell apart, so I've always say the baby is cute without specifying unless I know.

Just imagine my confuseion when every girl in my high school was madly in love with Bill Kaulitz.

My sister had the largest crush on him, but I thought it was hilarious that his name was Bill.

I always did assume it was a girl, but I find that most people, even regardless of age, can be interpreted as either gender without any changes anyway.
You can try this yourself with FaceGaf.

entremet

Sexual dimorphism isn't readily apparent at that age. Jaw line and such other male features don't become apparent until puberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom