• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf to me is the best gaming forum

kyussman

Yea,it's pretty good.I wish peoples sarcasm meters were a bit better sometimes......but that's just a general internet problem I guess(and I take the piss a lot,lol).

Humdinger

I've been on several other gaming forums, but I haven't stuck with any of them, because none besides GAF has this mix of qualities:

1. Large enough to have decent game discussion but small enough to not feel crowded
2. Absence of politics; no polarization/alienation of members along party lines
3. Multi-platform site, not heavily skewed to one console or another
4. Good sense of humor
5. Light moderation
6. Diversity of opinion

It's hard to find that mix anywhere else. The only downside is the fanboy types, but you get them everywhere.

Last edited:

Swift_Star

Gold Member
It's really weird to me that many here are accusing ResetEra of being very anti-Sony. I remember last gen, it was the complete opposite where the PS4 could do no wrong and the Xbone was the one taking shit all the time from fanboys.

I don't really follow this console wars stuff all that closely. Has the discourse flipped around this gen because of all the acquisitions MS has been making? Or is it just a case of Era being Era over the recent Jim Ryan stuff?
Just go browse the forum and you’ll see. They’re really being anti Sony to the point the Sony threads are toxic. Constantly posting shitty stuff about Jimbo, insomniac and other Sony related stuff while treating Sony moneyhats as Sony sort of villain stuff while ignoring when MS does it.
They’re also constantly pretending Sony and its games are failing.
It’s not s good place right now for Sony fans.

Claus Grimhildyr

Vincit qui se vincit
Honestly though, who gives a shit if some toxic shit hole is negative about a particular console/brand? That other site is a pile of shit. Let’s move on and just talk about why *Gaf* is good and not worry about what goes on in the other place.

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
Getting better and better due to the moderation and overal vision. Getting rid of politics and in crowd circle jerk injokes etc. You can occasionally see metagaf going into a thread acting like they own the place ,(the usual suspects) Simple thread ignore..Some of those members are very nice for real

🍆🍆🍆

Last edited:

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
Honestly though, who gives a shit if some toxic shit hole is negative about a particular console/brand? That other site is a pile of shit. Let’s move on and just talk about why *Gaf* is good and not worry about what goes on in the other place.

To some overall vibe does matter

Perhaps I misinterpreted your post. Apologies

Last edited:

22•22

Doesnt need recognition
I think you did. My point is that this is GAF. We dont’ need to worry about who is toxic or what brand is disliked on a racist, transphobic shithole website that is Era.

Yes I do prefer osur nothingburger fake bype rumor filled frontage that mostly served as pretext for weak ass warring =P to hat cancerous site

I kid. Last couple weeks have been very nice

💗💗🔥

Last edited:
Top Bottom