• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Tourney 3 is up! Go sign in! ESPN NFL 2K5!

Fifty

Well I have to do something (out of the house) at 8, so unless you can start at 7, or 7:10 we're out of luck.

hgplayer1

well since I havent seen much of stooge on here lately and he hasnt accepted my friend invite from like yesterday I think, Ill probably be playing Madden most of the night. someone AIM or MSN me if you hear from him or anything.

Fifty

Fifty said:
Well I have to do something (out of the house) at 8, so unless you can start at 7, or 7:10 we're out of luck.

Anyway, it's 9 now. Maybe I should have made clear that I was in EST. You can get the win...there's no way we can meet up tonight....By the way, I play you in week 3 of the tourny

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
sorry, Ive been having issues with XBL ever since my last season game.. my Xbox went apeshit... I can get on every now and then, but not with alot of regularity.

ShadowRed

Banned
hgplayer1 said:
is this tourney dead?

Might as well be. Been a month since the game has come out and we haven't finished one league. Plus the 1 week scheduale fucking sucks. It's going to take 21 weeks to finish the league. That's unacceptable.

Top Bottom