• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaffer Claims To Have Created SuperPS3 (improved textures, draw-distance.. in games)

vidadapt1.jpg

sajj316

rhubbard16 said:
I own two cameras. so skeptical geeesh.
fucking believe GAF....as my skin thickens here with your remarks.....so do the days of our lives!!!!

We will when you have more evidence. HD videos, HD screencaptures. Something. Evidence that is irrefutable.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
zlatko said:
GAF has been on fire lately with epic threads.

Now make me a PS360. A box that can play both discs, access both online services/stores, and will require me to only one box.
That's possible tbh

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
FunkyPajamas said:
It's like you guys never learn.

"X-box? Ha! Probably a hoax."
"Playstation Portable? Right! In your dreams buddy!"
"Phantom? Never going to happen."

Wait and see, this is the real deal.
Amen, brotha.

rhubbard, have you tried replacing the video card with a newer nVidia?

LQX

Another dead girlfriend type thread like from the OT awhile back? At least the Gaffer in question is safe though as he did not make the thread.

This is the console gaming equivalent of putting a finger in your butt to make your dick hard then claiming 'look, it's so much bigger than usual!'

Struct09

I tore out my PS3's internals and performed a full transplant with the parts from my PC. It now somehow gets 1080p/60fps, crazy I know.

step 8: sacrifice grain and fatted lamb to rsx, receive a most eleemosynary bounty of grace from ba'al, lord of hosts and fertility, also -7.6°C running temp

freddy

Banned
BoobPhysics101 said:
This is the console gaming equivalent of putting a finger in your butt to make your dick hard then claiming 'look, it's so much bigger than usual!'
How do you even know this?

soultron

Banned
I'm sending you my VMUs so you can upload the Dreamcast 2 unlock protocols on them. That should active the secret embedded Shenmue 3 nanochip, right?

Theonik

I took a PS2 and some old PC parts and made me a PS3. Please watch my off-screen shots as proof.

A friend of mine also took 2 gamecubes and ducktaped them together making a Wii.

confused

Banned
Theonik said:
I took a PS2 and some old PC parts and made me a PS3. Please watch my off-screen shots as proof.

A friend of mine also took 2 gamecubes and ducktaped them together making a Wii.

So did Nintendo.

FunkyPajamas said:
It's like you guys never learn.

"X-box? Ha! Probably a hoax."
"Playstation Portable? Right! In your dreams buddy!"
"Phantom? Never going to happen."

Wait and see, this is the real deal.

You know what, you are right. The thing about internet is that you don't know who is on the other side, you don't know if they are a mad scientist, or billionaire or whatever. I have had experiences were i doubted people on very big issues only to have my ass handed to me when they provided evidence, i won't say anything whether good or bad until he provides evidence.

Top Bottom