** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

Feb 21, 2018
What's wrong with SJP?

It's kind of hard to tell from a lot of these pics, but anyone else mostly interested in short girls? Like upper 4'/lower 5' range? Short girls are best girls, but modeling shots never give the perspective right to be able to tell.
Short girls are the best and anyone can come at me. I take a short girl any day of the week.

Oct 1, 2006
One of my older friends is obsessed with short & skinny girls. I've always joked with him that he just wants to feel like his dick is bigger than it actually is.
Nah, it's more about the geometry and cuddling. My ex was a little petite 5'0", and I'm a little over 6', overweight but with a big frame regardless. Her head nestled perfectly on my chest when she hugged or cuddled with me, and my arms could completely wrap around her. She was small enough that she could literally curl up on my lap while I petted her (and she licked my hand).

God, I miss her ;_;

Jul 25, 2011
Kansas
The girl I've been into for the longest is easily Mariah Carey. I was into wildly into her in the 90's and I'm still into her now.

Oct 17, 2011
I didn't know if I wanted to post Alex Storm or not because she never shows her full face, but screw it