• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

mekes

Katharine Isabelle

1003915_10151648986381409_504879978_n.jpg

Vlaphor

I'm a big fan of both Anri Okita

Ls3PQ3M.jpg

and Hitomi Tanaka

h4k295p.jpg

biiPxdY.png

and I am definitely a fan of Anri X Hitomi

I'll post more wonderful people later.

At this rate, I'm fully expecting Jare to post Sarah Jessica Parker next.

What's wrong with SJP?

4pFkJSD.png

It's kind of hard to tell from a lot of these pics, but anyone else mostly interested in short girls? Like upper 4'/lower 5' range? Short girls are best girls, but modeling shots never give the perspective right to be able to tell.

brap

Banned
What's wrong with SJP?

4pFkJSD.png

It's kind of hard to tell from a lot of these pics, but anyone else mostly interested in short girls? Like upper 4'/lower 5' range? Short girls are best girls, but modeling shots never give the perspective right to be able to tell.
Yeah, short girls are the best.

If we're talking about older women, has anyone heard of Maria Brink? That's a fine (and young) looking 41 year old I would not say no to.

d7bca02a24bb4af2aedf1a522e3497ac.jpg

eb9b086e9769430b90f5a167dd7ac3c9.jpg

Vlaphor

Another person I want to give a shout out to is Andrej Pejic. These all before he officially transitioned into a woman and changed her name into Andreja.

qD7jxoB.gif

QdoaWvl.jpg

lgCaPiX.jpg

Ssd3LIV.jpg

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
^ She's alright... idk I think muscle is cool and all but on women sometimes it's like... nah. I'd rather have fat than muscle any day (not to imply all fat is "bad," I mean fat as in adipose tissue.)

Last edited:
Damn son.

I’m definitely never posting my picture on here. Every woman I’ve put up in here makes me look like a tree stump.

Edit: on here, meaning the thread for brave people to post their selfies that’s a page or two back. Not this thread

Last edited:
Top Bottom