• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

This thread lacks men, so I bring you Kota Ibushi.

tumblr_ozsexi7vBB1s483e6o4_1280.jpg
tumblr_ozsexi7vBB1s483e6o7_1280.jpg

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
What's wrong with SJP?

4pFkJSD.png

It's kind of hard to tell from a lot of these pics, but anyone else mostly interested in short girls? Like upper 4'/lower 5' range? Short girls are best girls, but modeling shots never give the perspective right to be able to tell.

Short girls are the best and anyone can come at me. I take a short girl any day of the week.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
One of my older friends is obsessed with short & skinny girls. I've always joked with him that he just wants to feel like his dick is bigger than it actually is.

cryptoadam

Banned
marian-rivera.jpg

kathryn-bernardo.jpg

angel-locsin.jpg

sam-pinto.jpg

solenn-heussaff.jpg

Well hopefully the pictures posted or else this will look like a blank post LOL.

Just shareing some beautiful Pinay's with everyone. Pinay's are like a mix of Asian+Spanish+American rolled up into a beautiful package.

One of my older friends is obsessed with short & skinny girls. I've always joked with him that he just wants to feel like his dick is bigger than it actually is.

Nah, it's more about the geometry and cuddling. My ex was a little petite 5'0", and I'm a little over 6', overweight but with a big frame regardless. Her head nestled perfectly on my chest when she hugged or cuddled with me, and my arms could completely wrap around her. She was small enough that she could literally curl up on my lap while I petted her (and she licked my hand).

God, I miss her ;_;

Vlaphor

The girl I've been into for the longest is easily Mariah Carey. I was into wildly into her in the 90's and I'm still into her now.

xmlHdwK.jpg

tyXWwhG.jpg

HKMOW7U.jpg

O0SMPQu.jpg

2yK1H9Y.jpg

blSWDQk.jpg

Kerry Washington during the first season of Scandal was stunning. Priyanka Chopra during the first season of Quantico may have been the most beautiful person I'd ever seen:
t661IXH.jpg

tkscz

I didn't know if I wanted to post Alex Storm or not because she never shows her full face, but screw it

eb0e6f71e6b71c5c55378420a527856c.png

9271ddd1dfd0e316b6cdd0854eb04609.jpg

f60b3996bd1af9f6a2995d83db1913cf.jpg

97db82e0756c682bc7f2ae42576760be.jpg

Top Bottom