• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

Mr Hyde

I have MK Trilogy on PSX, but it would be fun to have it on Switch. Classic MK is good MK. Never bothered with the series in 3D.

Lrnex

AW is too hardcore. Fire Emblem had to add waifus and casual mode to survive, Advance Wars would make the average zoomer feel like the brainlet he is.

Days of Ruin was a great refresh for the series and it blows that IS just completely dropped it once FE took off in the West. Now they only do FE and the occasional terrible Paper Mario :/

Days of Ruin was a great refresh for the series and it blows that IS just completely dropped it once FE took off in the West. Now they only do FE and the occasional terrible Paper Mario :/

It's so frustrating. I mean, to be fair FE has managed to remain amazing, so it's hard to be too pissed off. Still, IS from 2000-2010 or so was a a godtier developer.

Jooxed

Gold Member
I have MK Trilogy on PSX, but it would be fun to have it on Switch. Classic MK is good MK. Never bothered with the series in 3D.

agreed about the original but the last 2 actually weren’t bad they kinda went back to their roots. The series was getting out of hand for a while.

I have a Switch Lite now, last Nintendo system I owned was a Wii. Can't focus on upcoming Switch games right now, I need to catch up on current library first LOL

Here's your roadmap:

BotW → Xenoblade DE → Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle → Xenoblade 2 → Gato Roboto → No More Heroes 3 → BotW 2 → Paper Mario 3 → Monolith Soft's new ip → paradise

You're lucky, you can start playing and only feed off the creme de la creme. 👍🏻

I haven't played Turing Test yet, but this is a good chance to do so and I'm interested since Wikipedia tells me devs were inspired by The Talos Principle. That is one legendary inspiration.

nordique

Does anyone have insight into what the rumoured Volta based NVIDIA gpu (for “switch pro”) could bring over current Tegra x1?

Realistically speaking?

cheers

Last edited:
We lost our resident furry today guys and right before the Animal Crossing launch. Goddamn, may God have mercy on those poor animals :messenger_loudly_crying:

-Arcadia-

Banned
First user review for Animal Crossing is out. Looks like some sort of leak? Really interesting new info.

3ULlGkf.png

Jooxed

Gold Member
Insiders are still backing Halo for switch like crazy, wouldn't be surprised if it shows up at e3 or the next direct.

Has anyone played the Mystery Dungeon Demo yet ? How is it?

D

Deleted member 774430

Unconfirmed Member
Insiders are still backing Halo for switch like crazy, wouldn't be surprised if it shows up at e3 or the next direct.

Has anyone played the Mystery Dungeon Demo yet ? How is it?

More Mystery Dungeon (very simple gameplay, combat is a mix between action and turn based), the art style is interesting. Demo is short, i've heard fans of these games saying story is very good.

You have to like the idea of being a Pokémon and reading dialogues from other Pokémon.

D

Deleted member 774430

Unconfirmed Member
Type-MOON studio BB is working on a new Switch project, headed by Kazuya Niinou, director of Dragon Quest Builders.

BitDust

It's not, they came out and said it was meant to highlight the Playstation 4 version coming out.

That's true, but the kind of answer that Yoshinori Ono gave to that tweet leaves doubts in my opinion. I still believe it's going to happen since the console exclusive with Sony could be expired. The Champion Edition will be out by Feb 16 2020, exactly after 4 years the launch of SFV on PS4 and PC.

Top Bottom