• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Its happening!!!
source.gif

shinmegamitenseiv-770x470.jpg

Narasumas

I’m so hyped right now! 5pm eastern, just in time for “quittin’ time”.

Really not sure what to expect tho. Part of me wants to curb expectations thinking they need to leave some bangers in their back pocket to compete with the Next-gen press coverage later in the year and going into next year.

who am I kidding??? BRING ON MP TRILOGY!!!!

Jooxed

Gold Member
I’m so hyped right now! 5pm eastern, just in time for “quittin’ time”.

Really not sure what to expect tho. Part of me wants to curb expectations thinking they need to leave some bangers in their back pocket to compete with the Next-gen press coverage later in the year and going into next year.

who am I kidding??? BRING ON MP TRILOGY!!!!

lol read the twitter handle champ

-Arcadia-

Banned
I really like that they’re exploring lesser known, and third party games for NES and SNES. You can only play LttP and others so many times (various VCs, Classics) before they get a little old for a while, after all.

I really really want Mario 3D World and Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch... are there any rumors about these two games?

There are rumors surrounding Metroid Prime Trilogy from multiple sources. If they are true the compilation was finished quite some time ago, and is now on Nintendo's back burner. Metroid Prime 4 was delayed, and so was probably Metroid Prime Trilogy early last year. My guess is that they want to use it as a appetizer. Same goes for the rumored Pikmin 3 re-release in relationship with Pikmin 4.

Mr Hyde

Starlink Deluxe Edition is very cheap now on the EU Eshop. I think it was 75% off. Looks fun with the Star Fox theme. Anybody played it? Is it good? Had solid reviews but I was turned off with all the toys and shit that was required at launch. Ubi seems to have patched it so you don't need it anymore.

Shaqazooloo

Starlink Deluxe Edition is very cheap now on the EU Eshop. I think it was 75% off. Looks fun with the Star Fox theme. Anybody played it? Is it good? Had solid reviews but I was turned off with all the toys and shit that was required at launch. Ubi seems to have patched it so you don't need it anymore.
You never needed the toy's iirc. they were available digitally

Mr Hyde

You never needed the toy's iirc. they were available digitally

I got the impression that you needed the toys at launch but when the game flopped Ubi patched the mechanics out and released a digital version of it. Could be wrong. I'm just glad you don't need them, such a waste and stupid concept.

fepeinado

Neo Member
You guys need to go check out the resetera direct thread and the angst every time a direct is not announced on a Tuesday. It is comedy gold.
it's depressing, actually
it's also a case study for how "leakers" should behave /post. Look at poor man Zippo, being massacred because there was no Direct so far (and he didn't got anything so far - not that ERA leakers that are not Zell get things right....)

RealGassy

Banned
Lets be honest, Nintendo doesn't have anything to show.
It's typical Nintendo Winter drought till Q2 Jun/July when we might get something.

Can't wait for the FE DLC hitting tomorrow.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Lets be honest, Nintendo doesn't have anything to show.
It's typical Nintendo Winter drought till Q2 Jun/July when we might get something.

Can't wait for the FE DLC hitting tomorrow.
I dont know about you but there lot games I want to see like

Bayonetta 3
No more Heroes 3 (announcement NMH 1&2 port)
Shin Megami Tensei V
Bravely Default 2
Xenoblade Chronicle Definitive Edition

D

Deleted member 774430

Unconfirmed Member
I dont know about you but there lot games I want to see like

Bayonetta 3
No more Heroes 3 (announcement NMH 1&2 port)
Shin Megami Tensei V
Bravely Default 2
Xenoblade Chronicle Definitive Edition

Deadly Premonition 2, Rune Factory 5, Ushiro, Solomon Program,...

StormCell

There are lots of games we all want to see, and I'm sure they want to show them, but the hold up could be nailing down the release windows. Many of these games we've already seen, so logically the next time we see them there would naturally be a release date/month. Right?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
It's a long shot... but N64 Nintendo Online games???
Gamecube remasters?
I started thinking about this again. I fired up my Wii U the other day trying to find something to play. Loaded up Lylat Wars (Star Fox 64) and couldn’t play it because the controls on Wii U felt horrible.

Made me dream of an N64 classic mini again or N64 Online Service. I wish Nintendo would do these things quicker, but they seem content to dole it out slowly as to not blow their load too quick. It’s frustrating.

Animagic

Banned
I started thinking about this again. I fired up my Wii U the other day trying to find something to play. Loaded up Lylat Wars (Star Fox 64) and couldn’t play it because the controls on Wii U felt horrible.

Made me dream of an N64 classic mini again or N64 Online Service. I wish Nintendo would do these things quicker, but they seem content to dole it out slowly as to not blow their load too quick. It’s frustrating.
The gamepad is a true abomination

Animagic

Banned
I don’t mind it generally, although since the Switch came out, it seems worse somehow. But, some games just don’t work with it well and I never bought a Wii U Pro Controller.
It’s like trying to play games with an elementary school cafeteria lunch tray

Meesh

It is!!! It would be handy for those months there's no major releases. Honestly it would be a great idea to launch with OoT or Majoras Mask a few months prior to BotW 2 release... I say this as I fondly remember Wind Wakers sweet preorder GC bonus of OoT and Master Quest lol.

Top Bottom