• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

Not so much asking as telling

giphy.gif

Perfect attitude friend.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Okay, not to bring politics into a Nintendo thread with a bunch of babbys, but it's hilarious to me that they're like "YOU NEED TO WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES" unless you're drinking a fuckload of rum, in which case, do whatever you want, dear.

Not that they call me dear. I will fuckin fight this dude who I'm 90% sure is gay if he call me dear. Might also kiss him on the lips, but not in a gay way.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
you bringing back some dark, dark memories...
You're welcome :)

Babe, I drive a flagship AMG and have a massive.... arcade PCB collection. Why not indulge this buffoonery?
Username: Danny Dudekisser
I think you're sending mixed signals here.

Killer track. One of my favorites. It just cranks up to 11 after the defibrillator part. The guitar solos and last two verses are just *Chef's Kiss*.
10/10 what an incredible band-they flew close to the sun.
Dark Chocolate is Satan.
Agree. Milk Chocolate or get out.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
Killer track. One of my favorites. It just cranks up to 11 after the defibrillator part. The guitar solos and last two verses are just *Chef's Kiss*.
10/10 what an incredible band-they flew close to the sun.

Heroin man. I love GNR but hate Axl. I'll always blame him for Shannon Hoon's death.

Dark chocolate is amazing and I will literally fight anyone that says otherwise.

Gaffers ruining their taste buds with too much Doritos and Mountain Dew.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Dark chocolate is amazing and I will literally fight anyone that says otherwise.
To think I thought your other posts were good...

What time is the fight? Need some time to stretch first.
Heroin man. I love GNR but hate Axl. I'll always blame him for Shannon Hoon's death.
You got me listening to Use Your Illusion now....

I understand. An incredibly talented group that was incredibly dysfunctional. Emotional problems and addiction; a very potent combination.

DESTROYA

Team chocolate here, don‘t care what kind it is Milk, dark, white , ruby don’t care I like it all!
Yes I admit I’m a chocolate whore , kiss my ass .

DESTROYA

Nice using big baby Glen Davis. To get that fat you have to turn off your tastes buds and become a human garbage disposal. An apt descriptor for dark chocolate aficionados.

Speaking of big baby’s and the Celtics has anybody seen Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity ? Is he still on suicide watch after watching his precious Raptors loose to Boston ?

Last edited:

Bragr

Banned
Is it true that you can't re-download 3D Mario All-Stars after March unless you archive it? can you actually lose the digital version?

Top Bottom