• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Also I hope to see new info on Bravely 2 and give us final demo that let us transfer our save data to final game.
Switch_BravelyDefault2_1200x675.jpg

Astral Dog

Is the only thing holding back Nintendo from having the latest Resident Evil REmakes and games (RE2 REmake, RE3 REmake, RE7, RE8) the power of the Switch? Or does it have to do with an agreement from Capcom
Its 100% the power of the Switch, Nintendo and Capcom have a good relationship and they have been porting every RE game(and other games) except the newest REngine ones, wich they tried to with RE7 but ended up releasing it streaming only because they weren't happy with the results, nobody wants a sub HD sub30fps DMC5 either.

i think all of those will show up on next gen Switch with 100%fidelity except Village wich might not appear unless the new Switch is noticeably advantaged over a PS4🤭

Eevee86

Also I hope to see new info on Bravely 2 and give us final demo that let us transfer our save data to final game.
Switch_BravelyDefault2_1200x675.jpg
I'm sort of worried about that game. The survey on Octopath was much better. BD was just a few checkboxes and didn't let me write out the actual concerns I had.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly the salt is ridiculous at times - what I presume are adults pissed off that other people bought a thing they liked at a price they're willing to pay. I just don't get how a supposedly right wing forum can have such a fucking problem with it. It's basic fucking business 101 - sell people stuff they want to buy at the highest price they're willing to pay. Nintendo got it bang on - £60, £70 or £80 would have been a stretch but £50 I can work with for a guaranteed good time for a considerable number of hours.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I have much more than $60 for entertainment. I’ve cleared a game recently. I’m looking for something new, and there is nothing I want to play right now, more than Super Mario Sunshine.

How should I spend my money in that scenario?
Buy a cheap shitty indie game for a fiver on Steam.

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief

Leftover profiles in the N64 emulator-same emulator they used for VC. They build it on a per game basis for compatibility. I wouldn’t read into it.

I think we will get NSO N64 someday but I wouldn’t take this as confirmation.
You gonna spend it on 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim and you will gonna fucking like it.
Atlus...still not sure why this isn’t coming to Switch or why P4G only got rereleased on PC and not console.

Last edited:

ExpandKong

Banned
I'm sort of worried about that game. The survey on Octopath was much better. BD was just a few checkboxes and didn't let me write out the actual concerns I had.

What are the general concerns with BD2 right now? I've downloaded the demo but like 90% of my Switch library I haven't played it yet. I really liked the first two games though.

nordique

Is the only thing holding back Nintendo from having the latest Resident Evil REmakes and games (RE2 REmake, RE3 REmake, RE7, RE8) the power of the Switch? Or does it have to do with an agreement from Capcom

i think its the power. Capcom apparently tried to make them work but just couldn’t in the end. I presume we will see them come out for the future switch model

-Arcadia-

Banned
What are the general concerns with BD2 right now? I've downloaded the demo but like 90% of my Switch library I haven't played it yet. I really liked the first two games though.

They probably have a better critique than me, but it just didn’t resonate with me at all. I really don’t like the art style this time (the others are gorgeous), and the demo immediately hit me with utterly extreme DS JRPG fatigue. I’m just so tired of these kinds of games, how there seem to be literally hundreds of them, and how by-the-numbers they are, especially in story.

Octopath on the other hand, was amazing. So it isn’t as if the type can’t impress me.

Eevee86

Its been awhile, but my main issue was with the overworld. Felt kind of cheap and I hope it was just in its early stages.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
I finished the post-game run of songs in Old School Musical on Monday night and now I'm back on that DDR drip. Wonder if we'll ever get a Theaterrhthym series port to Switch (Dragon Quest pls). Seems like rhythm games are too far and few between unless you enjoy all of them. Need a DJMAX port or something. I may end up getting that Avicii Invector port just to see if it's up to snuff.

We're going to see some big mad when we get the numbers on the Mario collection.

Make no mistake:

someone in the review thread said:
It is cause of the all Mighty Nintendo. They can do no wrong according to them and Brainwashed Nintendrones.

God whoever buys this shit is an outright sucker. Go support those who make the actual effort like Spyro Reignited.

People are already MEGA MAD.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Honestly, that is the most fun I’ve had in a while.

Don’t take them seriously, guys. It’s one thing if someone comes into the thread and criticizes something they don’t like, but these people and their blatant trolling, aren’t worth a second of anger. Just troll them back and have fun with them, until the mental instability boils over.

So this past weekend I finally went ahead and beat Donkey Kong Country. I hadn't played it in over a week and was only a few levels away.

A few days later, Nintendo has announced DKC2 in the next online update.

This is no mere coincidence. I believe Nintendo has begun to focus on me. They're aware that I'm mildly irritated with them...

I was just about to let my online sub run out this Friday, but no... Nintendo always find a way :messenger_relieved:

Honestly, that is the most fun I’ve had in a while.

Don’t take them seriously, guys. It’s one thing if someone comes into the thread and criticizes something they don’t like, but these people and their blatant trolling, aren’t worth a second of anger. Just troll them back and have fun with them, until the mental instability boils over.

It got a bit confusing there, it felt like I was watching a Dark episode. Still don't understand how that jaysius fella got into the action. Did he call you a dude?

Top Bottom