• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Nintendo Discussion, News, and Speculation |OT|

I just beat River City Girls. It was a fun ending. I’ll do another play through for the extras. I wish it was more challenging, none of the common enemies really kick your ass at any point. The Arnold character is probably my favorite. I’d probably give it a 6.5. I never hated it, but I also never felt like I was having a blast until the end scene.

Last edited:
Eevee86 Eevee86
They'll just pawn them off for v-bucks cards.

2raq0v.jpg

Eevee86

Since my family has no idea how to Christmas shop for me, they make me pick out my own stuff. Problem is, I typically have bought whatever I want. Any cool idea for Christmas gifts that are Nintendo related?

Mr Branding

Still waiting on Nintendo eshop BF deals if that will ever happen.
Cant wait for that Astral Chain sale as something is keeping me from buying at full price.
Hope I won’t have to wait till Christmas deals or smth

Last edited:
Definitely waiting a bit on Hyrule Warriors. I like musou games but don’t love them and it’s hard to justify $60 when we don’t know the DLC plans.

locoghoul

Neo Member
Still waiting on Nintendo eshop BF deals if that will ever happen.
Cant wait for that Astral Chain sale as something is keeping me from buying at full price.
Hope I won’t have to wait till Christmas deals or smth
Same, even when I just got 3d allstars captain tsubasa and mk11 aftermath lol

Nico_D

Is Yoshi’s Crafted World worth 26.99? I’m looking to pick up NSMB and either Yoshi or Aces.

Good question. I bought it for full price and I liked playing it, it is absolutely gorgeous and most of the time fun but it isn't revolutionary. It is a pretty typical Yoshi game. Very well done, nice ideas but imo Woolly was better.

Jooxed

Gold Member
Better than Twewy 2 at least.

This was a surprise, loved the first one, very fun with two players. Looks promising but I hope Neku and co will be back.

I really want to get through the first one but the control scheme keeps making me put it down on the switch. At times its just frustrating with a stylus.

Nico_D

I really want to get through the first one but the control scheme keeps making me put it down on the switch. At times its just frustrating with a stylus.

Never tried it on DS but I can imagine. Joycons worked pretty well as long as you agreed that you had to keep resetting the motion controls regularly. It wasn't frustrating to me or anything. I co-oped it with my daughter and we had a great time.

Is Yoshi’s Crafted World worth 26.99? I’m looking to pick up NSMB and either Yoshi or Aces.

Very good game, but a BAD one to go for 100% as most of the side objectives are REALLY obnoxious. If you can play it without a completionist mindset, but also not just rushing through it mindlessly, like if you can get a good mix of collecting stuff but not being anal about it, it's a phenomenal game.

Andyliini

Maybe it's finally time to play The World Ends With You, the Switch version has been sitting on my shelf since I bought it at launch.

StormCell

Since my family has no idea how to Christmas shop for me, they make me pick out my own stuff. Problem is, I typically have bought whatever I want. Any cool idea for Christmas gifts that are Nintendo related?

I can relate. Pretty much everything I want I either buy it when it's available or buy it when it hits the right price. I often feel badly when family buys me a game I wanted, because they always end up paying full price when it was 50-75% off weeks ago. Anything else they could shop for, I'm so specialized in my tastes and preferences that the odds of them getting what I wanted are just slim...

Evangelion Unit-01

Master Chief
Not many first party titles on the eShop sale. Surprised older games like SMB U, Mario Maker, Kirby, Yoshi, etc aren't on sale.

Xenoblade 2, Link's Awakening, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions are all excellent at $39.99 though.

Top Bottom