• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gal Gadot to Play Wonder Woman in ‘Batman vs. Superman’

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-batman-vs-superman-1200918310/

gal-gadot.jpg

UPDATED

Gal Gadot will play Wonder Woman in the untitled “Batman vs. Superman” movie.

Henry Cavill and Ben Affleck are set to star with Zack Snyder directing.

“Wonder Woman is arguably one of the most powerful female characters of all time and a fan favorite in the DC Universe. Not only is Gal an amazing actress, but she also has that magical quality that makes her perfect for the role. We look forward to audiences discovering Gal in the first feature film incarnation of this beloved character,” Snyder said.

Solo

She's absolutely beautiful. Can't act her way out of a box and is far from the Amazon-type, though.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Oh she is the woman from the Fast and Furious series. She needs to workout for the role.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
If only there was a way for people to gain weight/muscles over a certain period of time.

Women can't gain as much muscle as men, not to mention that their gains are really slow due to the lack of testosterone. Either they juice her to all fuck or she's only going to be a bit more full.

If only there was a way for people to gain weight/muscles over a certain period of time.

yeah there's no fucking way she's going to look like Wonder Woman before this movie starts shooting, man

she'll prepare for it, sure, but she's never going to look "proper"

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Women can't gain as much muscle as men, not to mention that their gains are really slow due to the lack of testosterone. Either they juice her to all fuck or she's only going to be a bit more full.

I assume it's a cameo, so maybe they'll save her filming for last, so she can gain weigh/muscle.

Wilbur

Banned
this fucking ethiophian looking fuck is gonna play batman jesus

Bale_The+Machinist.png

Come on guys, give her time to put the muscle on

LET HER JUICE

this fucking ethiophian looking fuck is gonna play batman jesus

Bale_The+Machinist.png

Come on guys, give her time to put the muscle on

LET HER JUICE

that's... that's not exactly the best comparison, considering no-one normally looks like slim

also it's not like Bale was the most spot-on Bruce Wayne either, it's just no-one cared because it was Christian fucking Bale and it was fucking Nolan behind the camera

Gal Godot doesn't have the "amazing actress" card to play nor a good director/writer to negate her probably dodgy WW

They don't want someone who looks like "proper" WW. They just want someone who is hot.

well, yeah, no shit

meanwhile Marvel is making mad money off of their scarily spot-on Marvel casting

Wilbur

Banned
that's... that's not exactly the best comparison, considering no-one normally looks like slim

also it's not like Bale was the most spot-on Bruce Wayne either, it's just no-one cared because it was Christian fucking Bale and it was fucking Nolan behind the camera

Gal Godot doesn't have the "amazing actress" card to play nor a good director/writer to negate her probably dodgy WW

please shut up

Film's gonna be a train wreck irrespective of whoever is cast as Wonder Woman, at least I get to stare at someone hot while rating it a 2/5 on my letterboxd

Gorgeous woman, but not really feeling this casting.

Oh, well. Knew my dreams of Lynn Collins playing the role were never going to happen anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom