• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gal*Gun: Double Peace Release date Announced - July 15/19 for UK/NA

oldmario

You know those E3 feelings are truly in the area when we finally get a Gal Gun Double Peace release date — truly the highlight of the conference. PQube have announced that Gal Gun Double Peace will be dropping very soon indeed, on 15th July 2016 in Europe, and 19th July 2016 in North America on both PlayStation 4 & Vita!

In addition to the Rice Digital Exclusive ‘Mr Happiness Edition’ bundle PQube have confirmed that a standard Limited Edition bundle will also be made available to retailers throughout the UK; such as GAME, Grainger Games and ShopTo.

galgun-double-peace-limited-edition-everyone.jpg

Sources

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Thought this was related to Gunvolt... I was severely mistaken.

Battlechili

Banned
The artwork for this game is soooooo GOOD! Its really cool that they could throw in that artbook with it. It looks lewd. I like lewd. Pretty cool its getting a release date so soon! And uncensored too, which is a real treat! I was worried. Its nice to see games like this get treated so well in light of recent happenings with NISA and NoA.

The artwork for this game is soooooo GOOD! Its really cool that they could throw in that artbook with it. It looks lewd. I like lewd. Pretty cool its getting a release date so soon! And uncensored too, which is a real treat! I was worried. Its nice to see games like this get treated so well in light of recent happenings with NISA and NoA.
Countdown to avatar quote...

Speaking of release, the game has been pushed to August 2nd due to manufacturing delays, they just wanted to hold off till after the weekend for the announcement.

PQube ‏@PQubeGames Jul 9
@Danwanderer8888 Hi, we're really sorry about that, we were going to make an announcement next week about it - manufacturing delays :/

people

Totally forgot I ordered this months ago, arrived today (PS4). Not sure how excited I actually am for this.

Delay doesn't seem to affect many regions. I'm getting my copy tomorrow from Amazon (Germany). Game is widely available in France as well

Top Bottom