• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Galaxy Nexus |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 22576
  • Start date

Darkwater

Since android 4.3 my phone won't automatically connect to WiFi when I get home. I need to connect manually or turn WiFi off and then on again. Anyone else have this?

Nymerio

I recently switched to AOKP 4.3 and now my phone randomly wants me to type in my pin code, cancels that and throws me to the lock screen. It also does that during calls. Really annoying. I'll have to switch roms again.

womp

I recently switched to AOKP 4.3 and now my phone randomly wants me to type in my pin code, cancels that and throws me to the lock screen. It also does that during calls. Really annoying. I'll have to switch roms again.

Honestly, at this point in the game? I have been using ShinyROM since January. Does the bare minimum of what I need. Runs flawlessly. Recently updated to 4.3 as well.

Nymerio

Why not? I've been running 4.1 previously and wanted to see the new stuff. And I can't be bothered to spend money on a new phone.

beat

Hey, anyone still using a Galaxy Nexus? How are your screens holding up? I find that at low brightness, the screen looks awfully streaky (horizontal streaks running parallel to the short sides of the screen).

thespot84

Hey, anyone still using a Galaxy Nexus? How are your screens holding up? I find that at low brightness, the screen looks awfully streaky (horizontal streaks running parallel to the short sides of the screen).

i have tons of horizontal lines. phone is two years old about. I didnt' learn my lesson and got another amoled though (moto x). dose blacks

Top Bottom