• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAME Australia sets up speed dating for gamers

Choc

Banned
Australian Game company 'GAME' has setup www.gameswinging.com.au events

basically its speed dating with a bit of game trading. You go along, sit for 10 minutes with a girl (if you are a guy, and vice versa) and then decide if you want to stick with them and don't want to trade games you can have 10 minutes with that person in a more intimate VIP room by yourselves

ok so you turn up with a game and walk out with a different one, no idea which one it will be and can trade games and partners all night

Thoughts gaf?

'Welcome to GAME SWINGING.

GAME SWINGING is the new craze in gaming that mixes video games with the dating game. So grab a game to trade, wrap your hands around your joystick and get ready to trade partners.

If you are over 18 and want to attend a GAME SWINGING event in your nearest city, register your interest. Places are strictly limited and registering doesn't guarantee an invitation!'

Choc

Banned
Gets worse

As a condition of registering, you consent, in the event you are invited to attend an Event, to GAME using your name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time

you need to send a photo in

and

they can use your photos etc forever in marketing

its like a reality tv show

maybe it is.... (a pilot)

Emitan

Do they at least ask what your favorite Pokemon is on the application? Might as well get that litmus test out of the way.

Choc said:
Australian Game company 'GAME' has setup www.gameswinging.com.au events

basically its speed dating with a bit of game trading. You go along, sit for 10 minutes with a girl (if you are a guy, and vice versa) and then decide if you want to stick with them and don't want to trade games you can have 10 minutes with that person in a more intimate VIP room by yourselves

ok so you turn up with a game and walk out with a different one, no idea which one it will be and can trade games and partners all night

Thoughts gaf?

'Welcome to GAME SWINGING.

GAME SWINGING is the new craze in gaming that mixes video games with the dating game. So grab a game to trade, wrap your hands around your joystick and get ready to trade partners.

If you are over 18 and want to attend a GAME SWINGING event in your nearest city, register your interest. Places are strictly limited and registering doesn't guarantee an invitation!'

Username search: "EatChildren"

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
I don't see how this is going work; considering i somehow doubt many woman are going sign up for this service.

Amagon

5da2Cl.png

Lafiel said:
I don't see how this is going work; considering i somehow doubt many woman are going sign up for this service.

I've never met a girl who played games, srs :( I would be up for this speed dating if I were in oz.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Router said:
SWINGING and SPEED DATING are two very different things dude.

Yeah, that's what I was going to say. But the site is some weird trade-in slash dating thing. Trade with a girl/guy that you like and maybe date them. If not, trade with game.

Eitherway trading games.

`Moe Joe.

Banned
There'll be girls no doubt, but they'll either be ugly, nerdy cute (with 100 of the dudes there staring) or paid promo.

consoul

Forget studio closures and inconsistent rating schemes. This is the saddest development in the Australian gaming realm.

Top Bottom