• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Infomers best games of the generation

killatopak

Gold Member
No NieR Automata in the RPG list?

Easily could have taken Fire Emblem or Kingdom Hearts 3’s spot. Probably Fire Emblem more so.

Only reason to not remove KH3 is the DLC which was great.

No NieR Automata in the RPG list?

Easily could have taken Fire Emblem or Kingdom Hearts 3’s spot. Probably Fire Emblem more so.

Only reason to not remove KH3 is the DLC which was great.

While I agree Nier Automata is better, Fire Emblem was really good. I never could get into Kingdom Hearts. I don't understand the love for those games.

Rayderism

Lists like this are why I stopped asking for game recommendations a long time ago. Only about 10 games in those lists would ever be considered in any list I would make up in any capacity. And only 3 would exist in my "best" games list.

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Fortnite shits on the "top tier".

It's the Beatles of gaming. The old guard keeps giving recognition to Bing Crosby and Jimmy Dorsey when The Beatles are changing the game.

Dinosaurs.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Wholesome fun:

mario odyssey :messenger_neutral:

Different tastes I guess, but mario were the most depressing, boring and repetitive game I have played in last 10-20 years. Just felt like life is slipping away from my body. Another friend that owns switch (only people I know that own them here) also said it were damn repetitive and lackluster levels.

I just find it really weird and interesting how the game can be praised but also feel so bad to some.

If any reviewer felt like me, I bet they would not have the guts to be honest and give it 1/5 starts
Must have been boring only to play one game the last 10 to 20 years.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Making a category called "intense action" and not including any DOOM game or DMC V...

Top Bottom