• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer cover today - Evolve (Turtle Rock's next shooter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
https://twitter.com/GI_AndyMc/status/420290822291333121

DsyMrvx.jpg

@GI_AndyMc 12:30 PM
And for those asking for the definition of Next Gen in that tease, you will find out platforms tomorrow

@Andrew_Reiner 12:47 PM
Tomorrow's cover reveal is something different. Excited to see what you all think!

Edit:

t1389114000z2.png

Tweets and posts have been suggesting it might be Turtle Rock's Evolve. It was a cross-gen game on CryEngine, but might have become next-gen only when Take-Two bought it from THQ. Here is what that game looks like:

j1MndOT4iGWcu.jpg

jekQTxN2QthYG.jpg

juGv13Gp586WA.jpg

jbbn2VzxGB0AP5.jpg

jCfiTUIvD8lQe.jpg

jrWjHL4xaBggl.jpg

Tourmeta

I feel like the last hyped GI reveals have ended up being rather "meh", haven't they? I can't remember em too well.

Might be fun though.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Well current gen is PS4/XB1... so I guess Game Informer is doing a PC Exclusive for their cover story. That's pretty rare.

Syf

Banned
Valve conference tonight. Coincidence? Probably. But that's not stopping me from getting overly excited once again.

sflufan

Banned
But will I lose control of my bowels?

Back in the day, PC Gamer always used to tease its cover stories by stating how I'd lose my ability to control my bodily functions.

Just "flipping out" ain't good enough!

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Nice. Next gen only titles are all that could really excite me at this point, with the exception of Destiny.

Interesting timing with CES press conference tonight. Obviously it's common knowledge that CES is generally not game related, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that Sony could announce a new game.

Remember Naughty Dog's comments about showing something early in the new year. Maybe reaching but could be Uncharted related either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom