• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer: December Cover - Mass Effect Andromeda (not out yet, leaked)

Well, this wasn't supposed to happen yet but, since it's leaked on Reddit lol...

https://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/comments/5apg0e/mass_effect_andromeda_is_gameinformer_december/

X8rBYhA.jpg

MadYarpen

Why do we have to save humanity again? I mean, can't they think of a story without main character being the chosen one?

Hype anyway tho...

Kyonashi

Definitely a 'wait for reviews' for me after both 2 and 3 disappointed. Artstyle looks on point though, I like the slight style tweaks they've shown off so far.

MartyStu

Yay, more bizarrely masturbatory "Humans are the best!!!".

I still have high hopes for this game. I expect them to be expertly dashed though.

That jacket on the Asari is pretty dumb

I can see this game is going to be filled with "the same but different" familiar designs. We've already got the 'Not-Normandy' and Ryder there is wearing 'Not-Shepard-Armour'. Wish they would have been a bit more inventive and different with their designs.

Tovarisc

Holy shit that design for Asari was final iteration of her, wasn't it? That is some bad design. Jeans and short cut shirt for space exploration sounds good, yes?

Comedic relief character that I hopefully can lock away into some closet.

I would like to see more about this game. Maybe a story trailer or something? Hopefully the Game Informer stuff is more than just a bunch of stuff from the PS4 Pro event.

Ascenion

I hope the Dad is a squad mate considering he's basically the face of the marketing. Or at least I hope I can get his armor off his corpse or something.

Edit: or is that the mom? Regardless I want that damn armor. I'm not hoping Ryder's parents die so I can get their armor. Look at what you've done to me BioWare.

Playsage

"...to save humanity"

HUMANITY, FUCK YEAH!

Aren't we supposed to colonize a goddamn galaxy in this one?

In any case... Finally!

ZeroX03

Banned
Echoing that "save humanity" is a dumb ass line.

There's a universe of awesome alien creatures out there, but it's always about the damn humans. Or like the most humanoid possible alien.

The first reveal video had to have been the single worst videogame reveal of all time.

They better actually put some effort into the next one.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Now there is a race of only female aliens but they're green and even hotter than the Asari.

Patryn

I think anyone with half a brain could have called this one.

Why is everyone doubting that?

EA has been goal in saying it will be a short marketing campaign and they've been saying Q1 for a looong time now.

EA exec just said that they were open to delaying it weeks or even, quote, "five months".

Ridesh

Banned
I hope the Dad is a squad mate considering he's basically the face of the marketing. Or at least I hope I can get his armor off his corpse or something.

Edit: or is that the mom? Regardless I want that damn armor. I'm not hoping Ryder's parents die so I can get their armor. Look at what you've done to me BioWare.

I think it's just Ryder becoming an N7 in the course of the game.

Gothos

Definitely a 'wait for reviews' for me after both 2 and 3 disappointed. Artstyle looks on point though, I like the slight style tweaks they've shown off so far.

What? ME2 dissapointed you? Damn, I could understand 3, but the second one was great! Building team was awesome :)

Top Bottom