• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer June Cover - Gears of War 3

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Awesome, and they have a Gears 3 HUB where they'll be adding new content every couple of days. :D

Can't wait to get this in the mail.

Raiden

Banned
I dont know, Marcus looks weird on that photo.

I think i'll have to agree with people saying Marcus looks younger afterall ...

legbone

i got this in the mail today and i'm just not feeling the cover. i mean, i love gi's new covers but this one just doesn't float my boat. anyway, it is a great issue. awesome marvel vs capcom 3 coverage, some awesome bullshots of ninja theory's new one (can't remember the name right now) and a bunch of other stuff i can't remember right now.

RDR: 9.75
Lost Planet 2: 8.5
Split Second: 8.25
Skate 3: 8.75
Iron Man 2: 6
Alan Wake: 8.5
ModNation Racers: 8.5
Super Mario Galaxy 2: 9.25
Monster Hunter Tri: 7
Trauma Team: 8

Interfectum

legbone said:
i got this in the mail today and i'm just not feeling the cover. i mean, i love gi's new covers but this one just doesn't float my boat. anyway, it is a great issue. awesome marvel vs capcom 3 coverage, some awesome bullshots of ninja theory's new one (can't remember the name right now) and a bunch of other stuff i can't remember right now.

nfan meltdown incoming :lol

legbone

DMPrince said:
why did they give alan wake a 8.5?

and RDR <3

you can read the review online at their site or get to it through metacritic. its the one written by andrew reiner. stated it was kind of gamey (collectathons) and felt like it was a little outdated in the game design.

Interfectum said:
nfan meltdown incoming :lol

reggie.jpg

had to be done

FrankT

legbone said:

I didn't get mine today. Pretty bummed. Anyhow, anything good in loose talk?

DMPrince said:
why did they give alan wake a 8.5?

and RDR <3

They posted their review online a couple of says ago.

WTF GI SMG2 IS PERFECT EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT BUT YOU IS SOOO WRONGS

Yeah that RDR smells like bullshit though :lol

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
It kinda looks like the characters are just hovering there.

Gravijah

Green Scar said:
WTF GI SMG2 IS PERFECT EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT BUT YOU IS SOOO WRONGS

Yeah that RDR smells like bullshit though :lol

COME ON HAVEN'T YOU BEEN FOLLOWING THE GAME? SHIT IS TIGHT BEYOND ALL TIGHT

legbone

Sorry Jtyettis. i tried earlier to quickly scan through it but i couldn't find the section. that was when you asked earlier in the RDR thread (i think it was there). anyway i'm sure someone will oblige you shortly and if not i will get to it when i get home.

Gravijah said:
COME ON HAVEN'T YOU BEEN FOLLOWING THE GAME? SHIT IS TIGHT BEYOND ALL TIGHT

Wait which game are you on about. If SMG2, then hell yeah I've been following it! It looks awesome. I'm just not gonna do the whole I-know-how-good-it-is-before-touching-it thing. Well, I'm trying not to anyway :p

If you're on about RDR, then that game looks... eh.

DuckRacer

legbone said:
Sorry Jtyettis. i tried earlier to quickly scan through it but i couldn't find the section. that was when you asked earlier in the RDR thread (i think it was there). anyway i'm sure someone will oblige you shortly and if not i will get to it when i get home.
Is there any LittleBigPlanet 2 info?

Gravijah

Green Scar said:
Wait which game are you on about. If SMG2, then hell yeah I've been following it! It looks awesome. I'm just not gonna do the whole I-know-how-good-it-is-before-touching-it thing. Well, I'm trying not to anyway :p

If you're on about RDR, then that game looks... eh.

RDR! OPEN WORLD COWBOY ACTION WITH EUPHORIA PHYSICS! COME ONNNNNNNN!

:lol I don't own a Wii yet, so I have to choose not to feel anything towards SMG2.

legbone

the biggest news to me (and hell it may not even be news) was deadpool being confirmed for mvc3. spoiler alert (if possible for a fighting game, but i'm a junior so better safe than sorry)
if you spam his teleport too much the machine will malfunction with comic results. he breaks the fourth wall by beating his opponent with his health bar.

Top Bottom