• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer June Cover: Infamous Second Son/PlayStation 4 Issue (30 Pages)

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu.../june-cover-revealed-infamous-second-son.aspx

Game Informer said:
In total, our June issue features 30 pages of information on the new console. We're covering Sony's new indie agenda, Media Molecule's upcoming project, Bungie's Destiny, Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and DriveClub. On top of all that, we also interviewed Sony's Shu Yoshida and got our hands on the Dual Shock 4 controller.

QBAEFId.jpg

Andrew.

Banned
Second Sun

Bring on the disappointment. I dont need 40 pages for this. If I need a re hash Ill just re watch the Sony conference.

antitrop

Infamous is one of the things in this world I care about the least.

Where's "bummed guy GIF" from the Sony press conference?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
You mean Second Son right? Come on now, hold your composure when trying to be first!

It could be good so I hope some don't dismiss it.

DieH@rd

Banned
THE PLAYSTATION 4 ISSUE OF GAME INFORMER

This should have a lot of info about PS4! Cant wait! Gimme more Cerny!

iMax

In total, our June issue features 30 pages of information on the new console. We're covering Sony's new indie agenda, Media Molecule's upcoming project, Bungie's Destiny, Knack, Killzone: Shadow Fall, and DriveClub. On top of all that, we also interviewed Sony's Shu Yoshida and got our hands on the Dual Shock 4 controller.

Camjo-Z

can't wait for the sequel, infamous: third moon

edit: dammit now the joke doesn't work

in any case LAME REVEAL shocking

Top Bottom