• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer May: Mass Effect 3 [Update: Details In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snuggler said:
If it's against the rules to link to this horribly NSFW drawing of Wrex, I'll take it down, but you have to see this.

Krogan anatomy up close (NSFW)

Dude...come on man...no....just.....WTF

WHO TOOK THE TIME TO DRAW THAT? *facedesk*

129014773924376997.jpg

I hope Shepard's actually on trial for working with a racist terrorist organization, murdering thousands of legally licensed private military employees, and destroying planetary ecosystems by stealing all of their sweet sweet palladium.

Psi

I think it's time to bail out of this thread. I'll just say I'm happy that Liara and Garrus will be on my squad again, there's weapon customization, and that they ditched multiplayer.

Good day.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
EmCeeGramr said:
I hope Shepard's actually on trial for working with a racist terrorist organization, murdering thousands of legally licensed private military employees, and destroying planetary ecosystems by stealing all of their sweet sweet palladium.

lol why would anyone put Jesus on trial. He is the savior!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I clicked on this thread thinking, "Oh cool, I'll be able to have some decent discussion about the new features in ME3." I was very, very wrong.

MechaX

LordPhoque said:
No Mordin/Legion ? And I bet Jacob is playable.

fuck you Bioware.

I relish in the thought of Jacob starring very awkwardly at Shepard every time he's on screen while simultaneously being the most boring man alive. I can't wait for BioWare to give me an awesome team of Jacob, Miranda, and Carth in an awesome tag-team of *BARREL + HEAD + PULL TRIGGER*-ness.

Edit: Oh man. Fat Tali pic is almost like opening Pandora's Box.

kai3345

Banned
If TIM being indoctrinated is the reason
he's out to kill shepard
that would be the stupidest fucking thing ever

i hope bioware realizes at this point that their terrible romances are on par with japanese dating sims and that this is the terrible fruit of that

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
EmCeeGramr said:
i hope bioware realizes at this point that their terrible romances are on par with japanese dating sims and that this is the terrible fruit of that

Japanese dating sims are more in depth

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Over the edge we have slipped, and into eternal darkness we plummit.

Goooooooood byyyyyyeeeee

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What the flying fuck happened in here?

I love Tali, sure but I don't walk around posting NSFW pics here.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
*Gets on GAF*

"Hey, why was the Mass Effect 3thread locked?"

*Looks inside*

Well then... I'll make a new one when we get a better details write-up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom