• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer Reviews Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - 10/10

Empty

cool. gonna have a nice little handheld party with this and tearaway to distract from not being able to afford a next gen system.

"As if some of the best dungeons in Zelda history weren't enough, they typically end with some of the best bosses Link has ever encountered"

plz be true

daxgame

NhEBy4o.gif

Derrick01

Banned
Eh he basically just said it's really great in every way. Clever puzzles, some of the best dungeons and boss fights in the series history, the ability to get every item right from the start allows for experimentation on the bosses to figure out the best plan of attack.

There weren't a lot of details outside of the "best ___ ever" but I guess breaking it down would venture into spoiler territory.

gngf123

Pulled the trigger on a replacement 3DS just yesterday.

I am so ready. I really hope this is every bit as good as it sounds.

frayne182

Banned
God I want a 3ds so badly for this game. Nov 22nd though. I'll be getting an X1 that day. I'll maybe look for boxing day deals on a 3ds.

Im really really excited for this game, I hate gameinformer and don't wanna click any reviews but im curious as to who reviewed it, at this point I think I only care about kimberly wallace's opinions, I know it sounds petty but can I get a name?

Castcoder

Banned
Was expecting 8's and 9's. Xboned by Zelda, tag-teamed by Mario. Nintendo will outsell Xbone. Generation canceled. Creorder panceled.

I think this will be the first 3DS game I pick up this year. I'm pretty excited for it as long as it stays far away from Phantom Hourglass mechanics.

Top Bottom