• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to this Vanity Fair article, here's the breakdown for the episode lenths:

Episode 1: 59 minutes.
Episode 2: 59 minutes.
Episode 3: 63 minutes.
Episode 4: 50 minutes.
Episode 5: 59 minutes.
Episode 6: 71 minutes.
Episode 7: 81 minutes.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...es-season-7-episode-length-super-sized-finale

that sour, less than an hour run time right in the middle

I'm guessing all the other seasons had episodes that were a little less than an hour anyways?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
According to this Vanity Fair article, here's the breakdown for the episode lenths:

Episode 1: 59 minutes.
Episode 2: 59 minutes.
Episode 3: 63 minutes.
Episode 4: 50 minutes.
Episode 5: 59 minutes.
Episode 6: 71 minutes.
Episode 7: 81 minutes.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywoo...es-season-7-episode-length-super-sized-finale

I meant more as in crazy events happening and not just length, like, I have no doubt 6 and 7 will be that but maybe 5 won't. Here's hoping, though.

DeviantBoi

There's an articule on the Huffington Post about a big spoiler for Games of Throne.

Not gonna check it out just in case it's something huge, but I'm wondering if anybody else did read it.

Is it a huge spoiler? Is it a an theory that will turn out to be right? Is it about Jon's parentage?

Hydrus

That was great lol. This is also good:

Jon Snow 80's-style Training Montage
Pip & Grenn :( this show loves to kill off main characters as well as side ones, everyone is fucking expendable.

also this video reminds me that I always thought Benjen was a pretty handsome dude - before he went half zombie, anyway. I wonder what made him want to join the Night's Watch.
Kinda sad that Jack Gleeson didn't pursue acting.
someone else in the thread said that if he did then he would most often get typecast, which is probably true.

didn't he also receive a bunch of hate mail back when he was Joffrey?

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
semttulonfuyb.png

Glorious

FiggyCal

Banned
You know what I love about the Young Wolf, Robb Stark? He executed a lord whose armies he needed because "rules are rules". Yet he himself broke an oath and was frolicking about like there wouldn't be any consequences. Not only that, he thought crawling back to the man he broke faith with, while bringing the woman his oaths were broken for along, was a brilliant plan. Dude signed his death the minute he executed Lord Karstark instead of keeping him hostage like every person with a functioning brain was telling him to. Wouldn't have had to go begging to Walder Frey.

Nice catch. I never noticed that bit of irony.

Maridia

The One and Done™;246004968 said:
Hey everyone please be aware, there are leaks on the net around episode 5.

There's a story on the front page of the huff po about the leaks and how they pertain to fan theories. Huff po is garbage, but I'm still in disbelief that they're being so blatantly dickish

Einchy

There's a story on the front page of the huff po about the leaks and how they pertain to fan theories. Huff po is garbage, but I'm still in disbelief that they're being so blatantly dickish

Well, ain't that some bullshit...

So what's the deal with the obsession with Jon and Dany sex and love angle? Not necessarily here, but in the popular social culture broadly.

Isn't it just a bit weird they are aunt and nephew? I know it wouldn't be too out of place in the GoT world, but as an audience isn't it a bit weird?

Volimar

So what's the deal with the obsession with Jon and Dany sex and love angle? Not necessarily here, but in the popular social culture broadly.

Isn't it just a bit weird they are aunt and nephew? I know it wouldn't be too out of place in the GoT world, but as an audience isn't it a bit weird?

What two incredibly hot consenting adults do on screen for an extended duration for our pleasure is their own business.

I see you are new to this thread

Oberon

Banned
I have to wonder what Cersei could possibly have as a plan B now. Dany now knows they have the big crossbows to fight the dragons, so that surprise is gone and Euron can only do so much.

FiggyCal

Banned

That's actually evil.
I have to wonder what Cersei could possibly have as a plan B now. Dany now knows they have the big crossbows to fight the dragons, so that surprise is gone and Euron can only do so much.

We have yet to see any limit to Euron's power, so i don't know about that. Until proven otherwise, he is omnipotent and omnipresent.

Volimar

Screenjunkies has a fan theory vid with a book spoiler in the title in their youtube vids.

Einchy

If incest ships are the ones the general audience wants, I wonder what depraved ships Tumblr has thought up.

Other than Bran being secretly responsible for everything that occurs in the entire series, all we're doing in here is speculating on Jon and Dany getting together.

My theory is they are already married, after the "bend the knee" dialogue, Bran warged into the cave drawings, then warg-married them.

That was kinda dumb. They only showed out of context fights and gruesome scenes.
True, although, that's only what they showed us. For all we know, they had them watch a whole episode just didn't show any cuts of it in the YT video.
Sansa/Jon anyone?!
Fuck no! Jon & Dany may be related, but they are strangers. Jon and Sansa grew up as siblings.
Jon is going to bend the knee alright...
to put that ring on her finger ;)
Kit Harington lover over here <3
Putting Jon and Dany together is probably the best way to ensure that one of them will die in season 8.
Yeah, I think Dany is going to die. I think they'll have a baby, and then she dies, never having the chance to be a mother to a human. Meanwhile, Jon has to be a single parent.

Einchy

From Reddit.
Code:
[IMG]https://i.redd.it/rpyn97j78bfz.png[/IMG]

Is this and The Hound's episode 1 helmet the only instances of animal themed helmets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom