• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nubbe

FAMILY WEDDING HYPE!!!

Ga8p3gE.gif

UwxyMBV.jpg

hT6akqo.gif

Respect

I love watching Cersei, but I feel like she probably isn't long for this world with armies descending on her from practically every direction. I'm really curious if we'll see a Lannister reunion before things truly go to hell.

The opening of last season's finale, with Light of the Seven playing, is one of my favorite scenes of the entire series. Beautiful and haunting.

They have to get nerfed somehow, otherwise Cersei and the Lannister's will go down, hard.

Me and the misses started watching game of thrones in March. We have since watched the show 3 times full since then. I cannot wait for this.

NYR

This premiering in July instead of April seemed like death when it was first announced but actually ended up okay, having Veep and Silicon Valley still on at the same time helped, as did an incredible season of Better Call Saul.

Vashetti

Banned
First three Season 7 episode titles and descriptions

Episode #61:
“Dragonstone”

Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 16 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Jon (Kit Harington) organizes the defense of the North. Cersei (Lena Headey) tries to even the odds. Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) comes home.

Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Jeremy Podeswa.
Episode #62:
“Stormborn”

Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 23 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)

Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) receives an unexpected visitor. Jon (Kit Harington) faces a revolt. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) plans the conquest of Westeros.

Written for television by Bryan Cogman; directed by Mark Mylod.
Episode #63:
“The Queen’s Justice”

Debut: SUNDAY, JULY 30 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)

Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) holds court. Cersei (Lena Headey) returns a gift. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) learns from his mistakes.

Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.

Badosh

Oh fuck me.

This Sunday?

I am not prepared, must finished my rewatch. Half way through season five before I stopped for some reason.

Well shit I didn't realize it was this soon. I didn't get into Game of Thrones until this year so this will be a hell of a wild ride gaf.

KHlover

Banned
"No book discussion" ?

Do the books actually still have anything left to discuss for series watchers? "No series discussion" in the book OT would probably make more sense at this point lol

Any serious answer per PM, obviously.

Sevenfold

Weird seeing the war of the roses referred to as a Europe thing rather than a correct side of the Pennines vs the incorrect side of the Pennines thing :p
omg am hyped!!!

HvySky

One of the best medieval battle scenes I've ever seen. Battle of the Bastards does an excellent job subverting what you usually expect and nailing the fact that these battles are brutal and horrifying. Seeing Jon practically drowning in blood, mud, and bodies was hard to watch and the entire thing just felt wrong. It was really something else.

Venture

I was feeling a little down on last season and the show in general until I rewatched everything again. I'd forgotten what a great ending season 6 had.

The opening of last season's finale, with Light of the Seven playing, is one of my favorite scenes of the entire series. Beautiful and haunting.
Yeah. This scene in particular is so good.

One of the best medieval battle scenes I've ever seen. Battle of the Bastards does an excellent job subverting what you usually expect and nailing the fact that these battles are brutal and horrifying. Seeing Jon practically drowning in blood, mud, and bodies was hard to watch and the entire thing just felt wrong. It was really something else.

Let's face it, the best episodes of the last three years have either been about The North & Jon, or him and the Night's Watch. Battle for the Wall, Hardhome, Battle of the Bastards.

I fully expect that to continue this year.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Yeah babiiii, I'm so ready. I was planning on rewatching season 6 to get ready but I started reading My Hero Academia, might end up just watching some recap videos.

Anywho, best show on TV is almost back! Woot

Jon draw so much attention that you miss how many people die in the surrounding area of the shot.

NullMoon

Neo Member
I can't wait. Just recently watched through the entire series again with my brother who had never seen Game of Thrones. Needless to say, we are both hyped beyond measure for this.

Elandyll

Banned

^He's going to kill people we love this season.

Joffrey - DONE
Ramsay - DONE

Euron - Your turn!
With only 13 eps to go over 2 seasons, I don't expect to see that much of Euron tbh.

I think we'll see him maybe 2 times in fact.

One time where he'll kill or capture Yara and/ or Theon.
2nd and last: Euron is killed by the survivor or trying to chew more than he can (Jon/ Danny/ White Walker...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom