• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones Season 6 promo art released by HBO (sort of Spoilerish?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machina

Banned
12239632_10153329887947734_6491088909217600952_n.jpg

So I guess this sort of confirms that
Jon Snow Lives?

Everyone knew he wasn't dead, which is why ending the season with him dying and nothing else was stupid and cheap.

Should have simply had the resurrection be teased at the end of the season instead of going "well when is he coming back".

Arkeband

Banned
There was so much supporting material to make his death uncertain in the books that I really can't imagine anyone walking away from either those or the TV series believing that was it for him.

The Varamyr chapters serve basically no purpose if he doesn't come back.

studyguy

Jon and Glen walk into the sunset killing frosty zombie dragons then.
I don't think this surprises anyone. Curious to see what the show runners do going forward since the show without the weight of people harping on them compared to the book.

SyNapSe

I hope he comes back as a White Walker. That would really change the narrative for them. They're just misunderstood!

Makai

Episode 1:

They put Jon on the pyre. The Red Lady walks towards him. They set him ablaze. She leaves. Credits.

Euron

What does Jon Snuh even matter anymore now that Ramsay Bolton turned into an immortal god in the Season Finale?

They'll probably reveal all along that he's the New Gods.

Tabris

So D&B were tied to the awful 4th and 5th book which led to the obvious dip in quality in season 4 and 5. Now they only need to comply with an outline. We'll see how talented they are now.

It'll be nice not to read book readers complaining about how it was in the book. They'll still complain about things like spoiling it for them, but that's easier to digest.

Purkake4

Banned
Lol, not even trying to keep any sense of mystery.

So D&B were tied to the awful 4th and 5th book which led to the obvious dip in quality in season 4 and 5. Now they only need to comply with an outline. We'll see how talented they are now.

It'll be nice not to read book readers complaining about how it was in the book. They'll still complain about things like spoiling it for them, but that's easier to digest.
Any self-respecting book reader is out at this point.

Karl Hawk

Banned
All I care now is that Ramsey suffers the most heinous and painful death possible, but given D&D's raging boner for that bastard, I don't see it happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom