• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones - Season 7 photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if you completely ignore his entire episode last season.

He was already back last season.

Did you even watch the last season?

Was The Hound already back? I completely forgot. What did he do last season? Must not have been much if I completely forgot he was in Season 6.

EDIT: Oh yeah, that's right, the completely throwaway episode with Ian McShane. Was that the first episode of Season 6? Did we see The Hound after that?

Theorry

Was The Hound already back? I completely forgot. What did he do last season? Must not have been much if I completely forgot he was in Season 6.

EDIT: Oh yeah, that's right, the completely throwaway episode with Ian McShane. Was that the first episode of Season 6? Did we see The Hound after that?

Episode 7.

al-swearengen-huzah.gif

Throwaway episode...

16oOx.gif

Morts

Yes, he met up with the Brotherhood without Banners.

Nameless

Hmnn looks like Team Dany might be going to Dragon Stone? Which would set the stage for a meeting with Jon(plus the Jon/Tyrion reunion). Such a great set. Too bad the One True King is no longer around to grace it.

Black_Sun

I've just finished reading the books last week and I don't see how his character arc is that different in the show.

I'm not sure what to tell you besides to do a re-read.

I mean Book Jaime [
dumped Cersei and left her to die by Book 4 which should've happened in season 5. We're at season 7 and he's still taking her side.

Then there is Jaime's other conflicts that aren't in the show like his struggle between being Goldenhand the Just and being the Kingslayer

So while they may have the same endgoal of splitting the two up, the execution has been terrible.

I mean is Show Jaime okay with Lancel sleeping with his sister? Because Book Jaime despises and let go of Cersei for it.

Then there's all the unneeded stuff that makes him look far more villainous than in the books.Like raping his sister, pushing Bran out the window with a smile and killing his cousin.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm not sure what to tell you besides to do a re-read.

I mean Book Jaime [
dumped Cersei and left her to die by Book 4 which should've happened in season 5. We're at season 7 and he's still taking her side.

Then there is Jaime's other conflicts that aren't in the show like his struggle between being Goldenhand the Just and being the Kingslayer

So while they may have the same endgoal of splitting the two up, the execution has been terrible.

I mean is Show Jaime okay with Lancel sleeping with his sister? Because Book Jaime despises and let go of Cersei for it.

Then there's all the unneeded stuff that makes him look far more villainous than in the books.Like raping his sister, pushing Bran out the window with a smile and killing his cousin.

Even GRRM stopped caring about the books, I would suggest that you would do the same, the series is the real canon now.

Black_Sun

Even GRRM stopped caring about the books, I would suggest that you would do the same, the series is the real canon now.

Yeah, yeah. He takes a long time to release a 1500 page book. Boo hoo!

The show is alright but it's just popcorn entertainment now with great visuals, acting, costumes and bad writing.

In fact, I wish the show would take a 2 year break to polish the writing up.

Because the spoilers I've seen just make it a farce.

I mean Euron
leaving to go back the Iron Islands because he's afraid of the wights?
What a joke.

If Lady Mormont was a Neogaf member, she'd have the tag

Speaks harshly, but truly

Also, Davos....what a guy.
And if Bran takes more than one episode to make it to the Wall again I'll scream. He was literally a couple of miles away when
Benjen
left them.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I really question what will happen when Meera finally finds civilization again, probably at the wall. Sure, she'll probably not have to be Bran's favorite mode of transportation, but at that point I start to worry what role she'd even have going forward.
Please let the show somehow touch base on Greywater Watch, even if it bungles it

Also, Missandei, just from thos pictures, looks to be doing 98% more "anything" than Ramsey does in the latest F&F movie.

God, it all looks so good. I'm trying to keep my expectations in check for this season with Miguel Sapochnik not in the mix. The top three episodes of the series are all his and each from the last two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom